Friday, August 12, 2005

C-Mac's "Lost In Translation"

Men and women have a difficult time understanding each other very often. Many people say it's a lack of communication, I say it's a lack of proper translation. Here, let me show you:

Translation of commonly used women's phrases:

•We need. = I want.
•It's your decision. = The correct decision should be obvious because I already explained it to you.
•Do what you want. = You'll pay for this later.
•This kitchen is so inconvenient. = I want a new house.
•I'm not upset. = Of course I'm upset, you jackass.
•I'll be ready in a minute. = Kick off your shoes and find a good game on TV.
•We have to learn to communicate. = Just agree with me.
•Is my butt fat? = Tell me I'm beautiful.

Translation of commonly used men's phrases:

•I'm hungry. = I'm hungry.
•I'm sleepy. = I'm sleepy.
•I'm tired. = I'm tired.
•Do you want to watch a movie? = I'd like to have sex with you.
•Can I take you to dinner? = I'd eventually like to have sex with you.
•May I have this dance? = I'd eventually like to have sex with you.
•I love you. = Let's have sex now.
•I'm bored. = Let's have sex now.
•Let's talk. = I am trying to impress you by showing you what a deep person I am so you will have sex with me.
•Will you marry me? = I want to make it illegal for you to have sex with other guys.

19 comments:

Heather said...

After reading that, I'm starting to think I'm more like man than a woman...

Debi said...

hmmm....

Miss_Vicki said...

Damn that is exactly right. How can you be a Yankees fan and, well, so smart? ;) j/k

I definitely think more like a guy than a girl. I know how guys think, if all women were that way there'd be a lot less bullshit going on.

Hu Flung Pu said...

i think I'll be long gone from this wonderful planet before I ever figure out the language of the infamous women.

Kristi said...

hahahahahaha!!!

its funny cause some of it's true!

Marie said...

hahahaha! That's too funny. :)

Vixen said...

Perfect List...lol

Anonymous said...

That's a great post Charlie! It's so good to have you back in fighting form. LOL.

True Jersey Girl said...

Funny....

Cletus Monet III said...

the biggest diffrence tweenin men and their couterintercorseparts is that men are much more apt to like big 4x4 trucks. women seem to like visitin quar blog sites liken yours.

Fred said...

Women: "Let's go to bed." Translation? Foreplay, talk, cuddling, more talk, more foreplay, then the big bang.

Men: "Let's go to bed." Translation? I'm going to sleep in 15 minutes, I need sex now.

Sandy said...

I know this has nothing to do with your post, but I see your name pop up in Marie's and Diana's comments and immediately am taken by surprise for a split second, then feel all nostalgic...my gpa's name was Charles McCurry. People would call he or my dad "Mac" and my dad sometimes uses "P MAC" So everytime i see your name, I think of my papa!

Assorted Babble by Suzie said...

Charlie you are a great interrupter! (smiling)

Assorted Babble by Suzie said...

P.S. Did I miss a post indicating changes? Where is your Friday night interviews. I enjoyed Heather's last week. Sugar V's was good...and MARIE's was awesome and she dropped over my way too...truly she is a first class person.

Since being asleep most of the late afternoon and early evening...I just thought about it ...wondering where it is??

Take care...hope the interviews will return. I have truly enjoyed them. Have a good one...this weekend.

Danielle said...

Great stuff C... and miss vicki, "I'm not upset," but yankee fans are the best!

Nicole said...

Heather, I've got to agree with you there. Charlie, can I take you to a movie?!

Danielle said...

you've been blogrolled... ;)

Panthergirl said...

Hilarious, and so true (well, the guy ones anyway... ;)

Molly said...

*cracking up* some of those are very true, though I think each person should come with their own translator...