Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Douche Nozzle of the Week


"I Believe I Can Fly" Posted by Picasa

Did everyone hear about this asshole? At last night's Yankee game this douche nozzle jumped from the upper deck and fell 40' onto the netting that protects the seats behind home plate from foul balls. This guy truly gets the douche nozzle of the week award.

What if the net would have ripped? I don't care that this asshole would have died, but what about the innocent people below him? They should lock this prick away for a while. Let the inmates jump on him for a year or two.....

7 comments:

Vixen said...

Dudes Got Some Brains. Lesson Learned never sit under the nets behind home plate.

Who sang that song...I believe I can fly, I believe I can touch the sky...?

Anonymous said...

Cool blog. Will have to come back again.

Come by and check out my health site. It's got lots of health info.

See ya there :-)

Anonymous said...

Wherefore art thou, Apple Newton?
CNET editors recently compiled a list of the 10 technologies they miss most. Making the list are favorite Web services, such as Kozmo.com and Napster, old gadgets, such as the original Palm Pilot and Apple ...
Hi, interesting blog you have! It is certainly worth bookmarking.

Over at my site website promotion internet marketing I deal with website promotion internet marketing related issues.

Maybe you can stop by soon.

Anonymous said...

Great blog! I bookmarked. I have a website that covers credit articles related stuff. If you'd like to check it out, you can see it here credit articles

JRae said...

I didn't hear about it!! Come on, where's the link to the news story? What kind of blogger are you, Charlie? ;) (just teasing you of course... although links are always a good thing) :)

Fred said...

Maybe this is the guy also sending all the spam.

Panthergirl said...

I guess no one ever told him that the net was made to hold the weight of a BASEBALL, not a human being.

The guy must be a Red Sox fan.