Friday, February 11, 2005

Weekly Report: C-Mac Spring Training

What I thought was going to turn into a horrible week because of the Superbowl eating, turned out to be a good week. Last week I lost 2.5lbs, this week another 1.5lbs. A total of 4lbs in 2 weeks! So I am 4lbs down 10lbs to go by March 25th. I am well on my way to mid-summer form. I weighed in at an even 200 this morning. Being 6' tall, and having a big frame, that is actually good, but I want another 10lbs off. I have the 4-mile "Snowflake" run in town tomorrow morning at 11. I am looking forward to it. Hopefully it won't be as windy as it has been down by the ocean. I am hoping to finish it in under 36:00. Normally, I would shoot for about 33:00, but it's the middle of winter and I'm still a bit sluggish. Sunday is supposed to be nice for another run....I'm excited about the next few weeks.

No comments: