Tuesday, February 08, 2005

No Feel Tuesday

Tuesday is really the only day of the week that has no "feel" to it. Like when we get up on Monday, it has a feel, an I can't believe the weekend is over feel, back to work/school feel. Wednesday has that "hump day" feel, like you can start to see the light at the end of the tunnel. Thursday has a feel, you know tomorrow is Friday and that the week is over. You maybe stay up a bit later on Thursday Night. Friday has a feel, that goes without saying. Saturday and Sunday also have a certain feel to them. Tuesday has no real identity. What's unique about Tuesday? It's just a blah day.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Funny, I always thought that Tuesday had a "group feel."

Molly said...

When I lived in St. Louis we had Taco Tuesday at Casa Gallardo (25 cent soft tacos and beer specials galore). I still think every Tuesday deserves Tacos.

supplymadam said...

I never thought of Tuesdays that way because CMac knows it's my bowling night. So I actually look forward to Tuesday. It's the rest of the week I have trouble with.

Anonymous said...

It's SVU night Abby, Tuesday has SVU!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm from St. Louis and I had plenty of those Tuesday taco's too at Casa Gallardo. But even better was ladies night at the Train Wreck! Wow what a Tuesday night! I used to play in a band there, and the ladies would always come in with their friends and stay all night! Then later they changed it to Wednesday night.