Thursday, February 24, 2005

Old Story, Newspaper Route

When I was young, I had a newspaper route. (Now adults do this shit from their warm cars) Anyway, each year, I'd bust my ass everyday after school, and on weekends to get these papers delivered. Rain, snow, hail, fuckin' lightning, my little ass was out pedaling my "Huffy" with the milk crate tied to the front full of Newdays. Most of the people on the route were appreciative and tipped me at the end of each week. Then you had the cheap fucks that thought I did this shit for charity and wouldn't buck up even 50 cents at the end of each week. Keep in mind, we got no "salary", we worked soley off tips. When Christmas would come most people would toss you a $10 or a $20 and thank you for your good service all year and say something nice. Again, you had the cheap fucks that wouldn't give you a nickel. So what I would do with my friends to these cheap people was this....after the Holidays when people threw their Christmas trees out for the garbage me and my friends would round them up at night. We would then bring them to all the cheap people's homes, open their storm doors and lean the trees against their wood (interior) doors. When they opened their doors the next morning the tree would come crashing in their house and they never would know who did it. "Payback's" a BEEEEEOCH! I was a little bastard when people were mean to me!

3 comments:

CiaFai said...

I would have put dog shit in their newspaper, but then they would have known it was you. So instead I would have pissed on the tree too. Nothing like a tree full of piss falling on your face!

supplymadam said...

My brother had a paper route too and I remember my girlfriend and I did his route for 2 weeks when he broke his arm and this guy with the fancy house and the fancy boat that owed for 2 weeks because he didn't have the money the first time we collected. And our tip(drum roll please...................................................................................................
$.05 That's right 5 cents the cheap bastard. i wish I knew Cmac then or even Chafai.

Anonymous said...

HUFFFFFFFYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!