Thursday, February 24, 2005

"Depressed" Celebrities

I get a kick out of reading or hearing these stories about these "stars" that are "depressed" or "need a break" from everything. What the FUCK? Like a few years ago, one of the members of one of these "boy bands", I think it was the Backstreet Boys, was depressed and checked himself into some clinic. What the fuck does he have to be depressed about? The guy is rich, good looking, gets more female ass than a Macy's bathroom toilet seat on a One Day Sale day, travels the world, and he's fucking depressed? What the hell would he do if he lived my life, shoot himself? I say to all these "stars", walk in someone else's shoes for a week or two and remember what it's like. There are so many talented singers, writers, actors, etc. that never get a shot and some of these "stars" bitch and moan about stardom. Look at American Idol for instance, these kids want it so bad, they have a talent and they have such a passion for what they do. Let this "boy band" dude come sit at my desk for a week or two, drive my 1999 car, get my paycheck, deal with the wacky girls I come across, and the rest of the bullshit in the world of C-Mac, then he'll know what depression is all about! I'll switch roles with you anyday pal!!!!

No comments: