Tuesday, February 15, 2005

McDonald's Characters

What exactly was Grimace? He was a big blob of purple crap. Was he a monster? Was he human? What the HELL was he? Then you had the Hamburglar. He was a thief with a mask on that stole hamburgers. Does anyone know if he stole cheeseburgers too? Then you had Mayor McCheese. The Democrats may want to turn to him to rebuild the party in 2008. Then there was Big Mac. He was the dude with the Big Mac head. I'm pretty sure he was responsible for keeping law and order in McDonaldland and hunting down the Hamburglar. Then there is Birdie the Early Bird. I think it's a she dressed in a pink jumpsuit and flight cap and scarf. Not sure what her role was other than to promote breakfast I suppose. Then there were the Fry Kids. They are differently, colored shaggy ball-like creatures with long legs and no arms. Their only facial feature are bublous eyes. They used to steal the other character's fries. Then of course Ronald himself. I always felt uncomfortable around Ronald....even if I only ever saw him on TV. He has molester written all over that painted face. His hand on a shake the other......well you know. Am I forgetting any of these misfits?

1 comment:

supplymadam said...

Did I read something about democrats and misfits?