Friday, February 04, 2005

Superbowl Predictions

Well, I have been wrong in predicting almost every NFL playoff game this year because I predicted with my heart rather than with my mind. Today that changes. Although I am pulling for Philadelphia to win it, I am predicting a Patriots win.

C-Mac's Prediction

New England 26
Philadelphia 17

Three out of four ain't bad, (superbowls in the last 4 years) that is for the New England crew. Sorry to Meatloaf for the choice of words. Hope everyone enjoys the game!

2 comments:

Molly said...

I'll go with:

New England 14
Philadelphia 17

Vinateri misses a FG to tie it with less than a minute to go.

Okay, probably very inaccurate but I DO think that the Eagles are going to win, and I do NOT fathom why the talking heads claim if Philly wins that it will be THE biggest upset ever. I'm not buying it.

Charlie Mc said...

True! It won't be that big of an upset. I'd LOVE to see Vinateri miss with about 10 seconds to go....and the Boston area cry for the 1st time in a year. They have had it too good up there the past year! Let's go Cheese Steaks!