Wednesday, February 23, 2005

C-Mac Product Idea

Like I had mentioned in a post back in January, I am always thinking of new ideas or improvements to existing products. I thought of a new product last week. I mentioned it on Friday Night at dinner (L-Ha was the first to know). Fragrant body sprays in different scents are huge sellers at the Bath and Body Works store and other similar stores. Women love these vanilla, cucumber melon, sweet pea, and a million other scents sprayed on them. Why don't they make fabric softener sheets (Like Bounce or Downy Dryer sheets) with some of these scents built in? This way, when you dry your clothes, they will come out smelling like your favorite scent. I'm sure it will smell real nice and it won't have a dryer sheet smell to it. I think dryer sheets smell good, but why not capture the essence of your favorite body spray fragrance right in your own dryer? Thoughts?

2 comments:

Molly said...

I dunno, that's a hard call. I am rather partial to the smell of freshly laundered clothes and it might get too perfumey with a B&B Works type fragrance (besides didn't B&B Works come out with a laundry line a few years ago, I think it flopped, maybe it is still around?)

supplymadam said...

I also like the smell of dryer sheets but I think I would like a nice vanilla or lavendar scent as well.Why not? We went from Ivory and Dial soap for the bath and went to cucmber melon and all kinds of body wash fragances. Yeah I say bring it on!