Friday, February 11, 2005

Teacher-Student Sex, Another Case in the News

I was just reading about this 27 year old (VERY HOT) married teacher in Tennessee who had sex with a 13 year old student. This is followed by Debra LaFave, another (VERY HOT) 20-something year old married teacher in Florida who had sex with a 14 year old student a few months back and of course the Mary Kay Letourneau case a few years back.

Let me preface this post by saying I think any adult having sex or sexual contact with a minor is insane and wrong. On that note though, where the hell were all these hot teachers when I was in Junior High and High School? Most of the teachers in my schools were half dead. There was maybe one hot teacher for every 50 nasty-ass ones. If I'm 15 and a hot teacher is putting the moves on me, I'm not telling a soul! It would definitely be my little secret. Why are these kids bragging about it to their friends? The art of it is to brag at the 10 year reunion, not when you are getting some when you can risk the chance of getting caught! (I am just being silly here!)

On a serious note, why is it that these female teachers that have sex with young male students are glamourized in the press but when a man does it to a female student he is massacred in the media? Isn't it the SAME crime? Is it that a man teacher doing it to a female student is more common? Either way it's wrong and will probably mess a kid up for a long long time.

1 comment:

supplymadam said...

I think it's wrong either way. But I can see where a young guy would go for that what was she 27 and looking like Christina Aguilara. Come on,let's be real. Are 15 year old boys wa different from When you were 15. It would bother me more if the man was the teacher and the girl was 14 or 15.I guess it just seems more morally wrong. Sue me if you like but when it comes to an older guy with a young girl I see more violation.