Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Tell Us Tuesday

Tuesdays are pretty boring, right? Not anymore. Welcome to "Tell Us Tuesday" a new installment here at "The Beach". Each Tuesday, the SWAMI, seen below, will make 5 BOLD predictions about things that will happen in the next 7 days, until the next "Tell Us Tuesday". As part of your comments, I'd like all of you to go out on a limb and make a bold prediction or two. Like, who will win a sports game, what world event will take place, what famous person will die, let's get started with "TELL US TUESDAY!!!!!!!!!!"


The Swami Says............... Posted by Picasa

SWAMI SAYS:

Prediction #1- The New York Yankees WILL make the playoffs by winning the AL East and knocking the defending World Champion Red Sox out of the playoffs.

Prediction #2- C-Mac WILL be offered a job at a company he is interviewing with later today.

Prediction #3- Another Tropical Storm will form in the Atlantic this week, eventually hitting the Virginia/Maryland/Delaware region late next week.

Prediction #4- There will be a significant earthquake in Peru.

Prediction #5- C-Mac will hear from someone (a female) that he has not heard from in a long while sometime before Sunday.

Let's hear your BOLD prediction(s) for the upcoming week!

17 comments:

Danielle said...

okay, your hearing from me, happy? lol haaaaaaaaaa!!!!! Hi Honey!

Danielle said...

Prediction # 6: someones as wil be red from being spanked all day.

Hu Flung Pu said...

1-Yanks win the AL East
2-NY Giants beat the Rams
3-Cooler weather will hit the NY area
4-CMac gets a new job
5-Someone at this office gets the fuck of their lifetime and comes in the next day with nothin but smiles.

Jenni said...

Gas prices will rise to an astronomical $3 a gallon.

George Bush will somehow grow a conscience and end his 12 month vacation.

Jillian said...

I will get laid!!

Anonymous said...

I predict Charlie will change his Music Corner sometime this year :)

Heather said...

1. My phone will ring and I will giggle maniacally before answering it.

2. I will sit at home on Saturday night after working 15 hours straight and talk myself out of going out.

3. Charlie will get dooced for talking about work on his blog.
http://www.dooce.com Just kidding!

4. There will be 7 destroyed race cars on Saturday morning.

kcterrilynn said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
kcterrilynn said...

*I predict that I will get an 'A' on my Art History exam

*I predict that I will get a 'B' on my Juvenile Deliquency exam

*I predict that I will pay $40 for a scalped ticket for the Chiefs/Eagles game this Sunday

*I predict that I will yell obscene things about TO at the game

*I predict the Chiefs by 7

*Bonus: C-Mac will be offered a position...job or otherwise ;)

Danielle said...

Yes, the Yankees are lookin' good, and they should be in the playoffs! I mean, will be in the playoffs.

supplymadam said...

I predict that:
1)I predict that Ted Kennedy will join AA.

2)That my best friend will join AA

3)That my husband will clean the house for me.

4)That my poison oak will heal before I go for sugery.

Becky said...

I GOT A PREDICTION FOR YA...INDIANS KICK YOUR YANKEES OUT OF THE WHOLE THING...BWAHAHAHAHAHA

Natsthename said...

I predict that the Swami will be wrong in at least one of his predictions!

Buck Rogers said...

1) I will get drunk every day that ends in Y

2) I will have to get up hate that I got drunk the night before

3) I will blog all morning

4)In the 6 days I will interview for a very big promotion

5) I will continue to have dram in my life til I die

6) U of M Tigers will win sat

WordWhiz said...

I LOVE this idea!!!

1) WordWhiz will get laid in New Hampshire. (YAY!)
2) The Red Sox will kick some Yankee ass!!!
3) Gas prices will drop 10-cents/gal.
4) Bush's approval rating will drop 5% points.
5) WordWhiz will get laid AGAIN in New Hampshire.
:-)

Unknown said...

The Freak gets Da Sausaaaage

Panthergirl said...

My son is going to be featured on CBS Saturday Morning Early show, doing his "driving for dollars" fundraiser at the driving range!

Tune in Saturday morning to see if my prediction comes true!!