Thursday, September 29, 2005

Homicidal Nicknames

I think it's time we stop nicknaming killers. Son of Sam, The Zodiac Killer, The Unibomber, etc. The one that cracks me up the most is the BTK killer. BTK for "bind, torture, and kill".


No Nickname Required Posted by Picasa

I think these nicknames like BTK encourage copycats. Like someone may want to be the BLT killer....he'll kill you and leave a sandwich behind, or the KFC killer who kills you, cuts you to pieces and puts you in a bucket, or maybe the ADD killer who starts killing you but then gets distracted and loses interest, or perhaps the RSVP killer who plans to kill you, but then calls or writes saying he can't make it. These initial killers are just plain stupid. Media and Police, please stop!

12 comments:

Danielle said...

Haaaaaaa!!! the KFC killer your nuts!!!! omg!!!

Anonymous said...

You should talk. CMAC killer! LOL. What crimes have you committed?

Heather said...

What scares me is that this started with a spam comment on manic depression...

Hope you're feeling better!

supplymadam said...

That's Mr. BTK to you.

Anonymous said...

I would love to know what thought started in your brain to lead you to this post. You're so weird, in a loveable kinda way.

Danielle said...

I'd wanna be the B.Y.O.B./S.W.A.K.! I would leave an empty beer bottle and kiss marks behind. Actually, that would be pretty stupid because I'd end up leaving DNA on the bottle and kiss spots. I think I watch too many crime shows!

Panthergirl said...

OMG these are hilarious! Well there ya go...the OMG killer hits you over the head with a crucifix. The ROFL killer tickles you to death. So does the LMAO killer, but he also slices your buttcheeks off.

ThatIsMeWhat said...

You are freakin' hilarious! That said, BTK named himself. But police could take the extra step of naming killers after girl's toys. They'll be deterred when the news covers their latest handiwork as done by "The Fluffy Puff Killer."

Jillian said...

HA HA HA HA HA I love the BLT killer!!!

Becky said...

I swear you should have your own editoral in some paper somewhere.

Fred said...

I just lost my appetite for having any chicken.

WordWhiz said...

OMG - this cracked me up!!! You are HYSTERICAL!!