Tuesday, September 13, 2005

The Bathroom Attendant

The bathroom attendant, now there is a job I wouldn't want. Who would actually want to do this? Hand people towels after they urinate and wash their hands for a living. Is this even a necessary person to have in a bathroom? After I zip up and wash up, I don't need a dude handing me a towel and a mint like I just had sex with George Michael in the stall. I'm fine, thanks!!!!


Not Needed At All..... Posted by Picasa

These guys just look out of place. Sometimes I can't tell if he's really supposed to be there or if he has some sick fetish of hanging around men's rooms. I don't wanna be on some dude's webcam on a fetish website all because I had to pee at a fancy restaurant.

On top of it all, I have to tip this fucker for handing me a piece of paper towel. Now I can't pee without a fee.......

13 comments:

Danielle said...

FOR SOME REASON THOSE PEOPLE GET ON MY DAMN NERVES.

Hu Flung Pu said...

Sometimes, if you're lucky, and you tip them a $5 bill, you can get them to wipe your ass for you. It appeals to some people's infant fetish.

supplymadam said...

He works hard for the money.

Anonymous said...

I must not be peeing in classy bathrooms because I've never seen an attendant in one except for the movies. LOL.

Jenni said...

I kind of like them...they're like the "Guardians of the Bathroom."

Heather said...

I have enough trouble with stagefright. I don't need someone intentionally in there listening.

This could be helpful if you needed someone to "spare a square," but truthfully, I check for that before I go into the stall...

Marie said...

Ugh, yes. I cannot stand having someone watching my every move and trying to assist me by handing me towels and stuff. I'm a big girl and can handle little things like that without assistance. lol

Vixen said...

I agree with most everyone above. If I don't have a $1.00 they get nada...

I can wipe my own ass and my own hands...

Natsthename said...

"like I just had sex with George Michael in the stall." OH MY God, that's funny as hell! Thanks for making me almost pee my pants!

Peanutt said...

Ok, I've never encountered this in our bathrooms here. Its just mostly people who keep the place clean. But if I were a dude, I'd kinda step away from the gay bathroom guy!

Purring said...

At least you don't have to tip to get the t.p.. That would really suck.

Jillian said...

That job would sooooooo suck!!!

Fred said...

To make it worse, some of the attendants look and smell like the've never used the facilities so very close to them.