Thursday, September 22, 2005

Color "Schemes"

Have any of you seen the new food pyramid that the USDA recently put out? This thing is impossible to understand!


What the Fuck? Posted by Picasa

The USDA should create a pyramid designed by someone's brain that hasn't been ravaged by malnutrition. The "old" pyramid let you know what foods to eat, this one is just color codes. Looking at this, I can't tell if I am supposed to have more broccoli in my diet or if the CIA picked up terrorist chatter in Iran and raised the warning level.

Speaking of "the terror alert" chart....we haven't seen much of that recently, have we? I think this was just a campaign tool, for Bush to instill fear in everyone. The last time we had a terror alert was anytime John Kerry tried to speak. The terror alerts suddenly stopped after the election, immediately after the rednecks voted for Bush because they were scared by these alerts. I think this is how the terror alert chart should really read:


How the "alert" should really read..... Posted by Picasa

We all know the "real" alerts are just as bogus as these. At least these are amusing.

12 comments:

Danielle said...

*knock knock**

Honey, I'm Home!!!!!!!

Haaaaaaaaa!!! omg!!!! that is too friggen funny. Thats all I can say....dude.....WTF is up with that pyramid, you know kids wont be able to understand that hell I can't even understand that.......

Angel! said...

Is that a food pyramid for homosexuals?

supplymadam said...

I love how you manage to squeeze politics into the food pyramid. You're too funny!

Heather said...

I'm confused.

What was wrong with the old way?

That's not a pyramid anymore, that's a color spectrum...

Charlie - Did you have a Kerry bumper sticker on your car?

Bridget Unnel said...

"I can't tell if I am supposed to have more broccoli in my diet or if the CIA picked up terrorist chatter in Iran and raised the warning level."

HA HA HA HA HA HA !! I loved that line...

Marie said...

That new food pyramid is seriously messed up. I love the levels of alerts you created here. LOL

Anonymous said...

I like that!@!!!!!

Jillian said...

I say screw the pyramid I need my chocolate!!!!

kcterrilynn said...

Well, truthfully, I never paid attention to the old pyramid, so the new one probably won't bother me much.

The new threat levels I can get behind. Send 'em to DC!

Fred said...

I think they spent more time on the color chart than on planning for disasters.

Anonymous said...

Chek this place out it helped me lowrance electronics

Anonymous said...

herbal nutritional supplement is a great resource for this type of thing herbal nutritional supplement