Monday, January 24, 2005

Weekend Wrap-Up

Ok, so I was 0 for 2 on the NFL predictions, shoot me. The worst possible superbowl matchup for me, New England vs. Philly, should I even watch it? What a storm this weekend. My back is a bit sore from all that shoveling. I've definitely seen worse than this, I remember just 2 years ago, the President's Day storm in 2003 was so much worse. I couldn't get out of the house for almost 3 days! Unfortunately, this storm hit 24 hours too early or I'd still be nestled in bed. It was a good weekend though. I haven't spent a full weekend in Long Beach in a while. I did a little cooking, snow shoveling, football watching, among other things. The supermarket was such a funny scene on Friday after work. People really thought they were going to be snowed in until April. The entire meat case was wiped out along with the dairy section. Very comical. I have so many thoughts today, so expect a few articles along the way today.

No comments: