Monday, January 17, 2005

Ghost Etiquette

Some people believe in spirits (ghosts) and some people don't. There is an ongoing debate as to what happens to people after they pass on. People have claimed to have seen ghosts or apparitions in their homes, cars, vacation spots etc. Psychic mediums claim they can communicate with the dead and that spirits are around us always. What I'd like to know is, what is the ghost etiquette? Do they have a code of conduct? If we are in the bathroom, do they respect our privacy or are they hanging out in there too? I'd hate to think I was soaping up in the shower with a ghost hanging out watching me. Or even worse, sitting on the toilet with a ghost meandering around the bathroom. If they want to haunt or watch while I am doing normal things, fine. But when I am having sex, moving my bowels, showering, not being the master of my domain, or at any other private time, I'd like to think they have rules and leave until I'm done. That would be comforting to know. So, next time you are on the toilet, just think, you may not be alone.........

No comments: