Monday, January 31, 2005

C-MAC SPRING TRAINING

Well, it's that time of year, time to start getting serious about how we will all look come bathing suit/summer time. Some may have put on a pound or two this holiday season, some may be just fine. C-Mac is in yearly tone up and drop 10lbs or so mode. I am currently 6' even and 204lbs. Those of you who see me daily and know me can see I am not out of shape by any means, but I take the next few months every year to tune up for the spring and summer. You know, lose that little holiday pouch. For motivation, I will be updating my personal progress every Friday Morning (which is weigh in morning) here on "Bored at the Beach." My goal is 190lbs by March 25th. That is 14lbs. in 8 weeks. Those of you who know me know that I am an avid runner and love exercise, so 14lbs in 8 weeks should be no problem at all. I'll just have to go nuts with the water consumption and lower the food portions. I will have an update on Friday! Wish me luck for my 2005 spring training, summer is right around the corner! If there's anyone out there that wants to challenge me, to make it interesting, bring it on. It could help motivate you as well.

8 comments:

supplymadam said...

Okay you have a challenge CMac. I will keep you posted on my progress as well. I've been slacking off but have made a commitment to myself to shape up as well. I will not post my weight because people who know me say i am deceiving

Anonymous said...

You sound pretty hot just the way you are C-mac daddy!!!

Anonymous said...

San Diego is having a Hot Rod Halloween on Sunday, October 30. If you love texas classic truck then you will want to be there! All kinds of texas classic truck will be in attendance. For more information go to texas classic truck
See Ya There!!

Anonymous said...

Great Blog! I also have a site about chocolate fondues
. You can check it out at chocolate fondues


Also, as a thank you for visiting my site, I'd like to tell you about a great site that is giving away a FREE DVD Camcorder! Just click the following link and enter your Zipcode to see if the promotion is available in your area!

FREE DVD Camcorder

Anonymous said...

Your blog contained issues relating to hosting provider web
which I found quite absorbing. I would argue that hosting provider web
matters are best left to the professionals in most cases.

Anonymous said...

I love your cincinnati bengals ticket blog! Check out my cincinnati bengals ticket forum for lots of great cincinnati bengals ticket info.

Anonymous said...

It's true, we're all a little bit lazy from time to time. And winter is coming. So you're right, as usual, it's time for ariens snowthrower to make our life just a little bit easier!

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed your camisoles women27s blog. You should check out this camisoles women27s site.