Monday, January 17, 2005

The SWAMI, I am not.....

Wow, I wasn't even close on those football predictions! I suppose I'll stick to purchasing or bartending. Well, I could be the kicker for the Jets, so I'll look on the bright side. Has he killed himself yet? If he hasn't, I'm sure there are millions of New Yorkers in line to take care of it for him. You really can't come any closer to winning a football game without actually doing it. The Steelers were giving that game away and the Jets just didn't take it. With 2:00 left in the game, DOINK!, off the crossbar. With no time remaining, as wide left as you can get! That kick was like going to kiss a hot girl sitting on a bar stool and you end up kissing the 400lb dude sitting 2 bar stools down to her left......it was that bad. Poor Jet fans, 1969 and counting.......almost makes me feel lucky to be a BILLS fan (Bills= Boy I Love Losing Superbowls), but at least we made it there 4 years in a row, back in the glory days of the 1990's. All I can say now is, let's go FALCONS!!!!!!

1 comment:

supplymadam said...

Well thank God Hackett resigned. Better luck nest year!