Monday, January 24, 2005

Nude Beaches/Public Nudity

Why is it that only really out of shape people parade around nude beaches, gym locker rooms, etc. naked? I'm sure we've all been in that awkward situation at the gym where the most out of shape, old, and physically unattractive person just casually walks around naked with no shame whatsoever. Why is that? You would think someone in shape and attractive would want to show off. I remember a few years ago running at Robert Moses Beach. I didn't know that as you got very close to Fire Island it became a nude beach. I was just running along, minding my own business when out of nowhere appeared dozens of fat, old, naked people. I was stunned. I did an about face and sprinted back to where I came from. I thought maybe it was just a fluke that they were all that bad, so a few days later I ran down there again hoping to get a glimpse of an attractive woman....no such luck. Just 400 lb. women with their breasts hitting their knees playing paddleball. Needless to say, I never ventured down there again. What's the deal with the speedo guys too? They should be outlawed in all 50 states. I don't care how in shape a guy is, speedos should be illegal and imprisonment should be the penalty. Also any woman with an ass more than an axe handle wide should not be in a thong. It's just not very nice to look at. Your thoughts?

3 comments:

Molly said...

Speedos are definitely bad. At my High School to graduate you had to pass three years of swimming, and of course school issued suits were a must. The guys had to wear speedo-esque little things, and believe me, there was NO NEED to be seeing any one in those things. I still have nightmares.

Charlie Mc said...

I'd still be in 10th grade if that were the case! I'd never put a speedo on...well maybe as a dare for cash.

supplymadam said...

I remember that beach. We also went for a walk down field 5 and there he was a guy just laying there where the waves break with it sticking straight up and the water going up his butt. All we could do is laugh an laugh and laugh. After all we were young and impressionable. Then we looked to the left and there were a pair of grandparents-NUDE with 2 little kids we assumed were the granchildren. I was appalled! Yes we did take a few more walks that way after that but just to galk. I say if its' over a certain age,cover it up!