Wednesday, January 26, 2005

"FUN SIZE" Candy

So, I just refilled the candy dish/bowl on my desk in my office. My office is like the Seinfeld coffee shop where life is discussed by many visitors while enjoying some sweets. I just saw the words "fun size" on these little Snickers bars. What the hell is so fun about the size of that Snickers? Why call it "FUN SIZE?" Small size, cute size, miniature size, snack size, okay, but FUN size? What's fun about a two inch candy bar? Fun to me is hanging off a balcony, shitfaced, with "The Humpty Dance" blasting, and a room full of hot women. Fun isn't a small treat that's gone in 30 seconds. If a guy has a two inch pecker does a girl call it a fun sized pecker? Quite the contrary, I'd stand to guess.......

1 comment:

supplymadam said...

Okay there's one I never gave too much thought on. "Fun Size" is surely not 2 inches. I would agree it's a silly concept to call a little thing "Fun Size". What exactly do they mean by that. Can you have a game of catch with them? Maybe they're fun to throw at people. So what if they don't throw them back.Who's gonna miss 2 inches anyway?