Monday, October 31, 2005

Halloween Monday

BOO! Yeah, pretty scary that it's Monday and the weekend is over already huh? I hope everyone had a great weekend and has a great Halloween!

When you REALLY think about it, Halloween is child abuse. One day every year we send kids out into the night to talk to strangers. Then when they get to the homes of these strangers, they accept candy from them. Then when they get home with all their treats, we throw away the one healthy snack, the apple, because it may have a razor blade in it and encourage the kids to eat all the sugar......


BOO! Fucko..... Posted by Picasa

Candy corn? What is this crap? Why do we call it a "treat" if everyone hates it? We toppled Saddam Hussein, yet we can't get rid of candy corn. Anyone who hands this shit out to kids today really wants them to die, but they just don't have the guts to stick the razor blade in that healthy apple.

Damien, people still name their kids Damien.


Don't mess with this kid..... Posted by Picasa

Even after the whole "Omen" series of movies, people still want their kid named after Satan's spawn. That movie freaked me out right from the get go. Any little kid under 4 in a suit freaks me out.....

Since this is a holiday geared more for the children and MJ loves children so very much, I'll leave you with this today....enjoy!!!!!

"Thriller" By Michael Jackson

13 comments:

Kristi said...

YAY!! HALLOWEEN!

I Love to play dress up!
Thats the best part. Well that and when The Queen gives me all her chocolate cause she doens't like it!!

Score!

Jillian said...

I love the candy Corn!!!

Happy Halloween!!

supplymadam said...

Happy Halloweenie! I'm sure I bought too much candy as usual. DAAAAWN!!!!

Anonymous said...

Thriller was his best - to bad it slowly went downhill. Have a great week!

Anonymous said...

And Damien - what kind of name is that! That movie scared the shit out me!

The Diva ♥ said...

dude u always find the best videos!

Vixen said...

Gotta love some Thriller...

Darcey said...

I love Halloween, moreso now that I'm an adult and can make the most of the opportunity to act a little immature and not be blamed for it. Because, hello? I was in character!

Okay, that sounds really bad considering I went as a Catholic Schoolgirl this year... and the costume was rather, um, racy.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN, C-mac!

nikaNnicosMommy said...

Happy Halloween Charlie!

Don't knock the candy corn, I love it.

Those were the good ol' days huh, Thriller....
Ummm, yeah, before he turned into a fruitcake, child molester....

Jenni said...

Happy Halloween! My brother-in-law's name is Damian...he's 31 does he escape this horrible move branding?

Southern Sweetheart said...

Hey C-Mac!!! Happy Halloween!!!!! Hope you had a great one!

BTW, I love candy corn!

Panthergirl said...

The Omen scared me more than almost any other movie EVER. The music! ACK!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi, Nice blog you have here. Lots of great info on charger diego eagle philadelphia san. I have a charger diego eagle philadelphia san related site. It has lots of information, discussion, stats etc. on charger diego eagle philadelphia san. Please check it out if you get a chance.