Tuesday, October 25, 2005

LOL!!!!!!

I think people type "LOL" (laugh out loud, for those of you locked in a closet since Al Gore invented the internet) way too much. You really shouldn't type LOL unless you really laugh out loud. Many web users have gotten into the annoying habit of typing LOL after just about everything you say:

C-Mac: How are you?
Fucko: LOL
C-Mac: The Pope Died
Fucko: LOL
C-Mac: That Pakistani quake killed 70,000
Fucko: LOL

If I wanted a kiss ass session where every thought I have gets a big LOL, I'd actually try and be funny.

They can't call it "Wife Swap" unless the husbands get to bang each other's wife.


Make this "swap" official..... Posted by Picasa

This relaity show is ridiculous. The families switch moms and all they do is make new rules and piss off the kids and the husband. Make it a real swap....have her head home with a smile.

I saw an interview with The President and Laura Bush yesterday. George W needs to stop saying that he owes all his success to her. George W. Bush owes all his "success" to his Daddy, his daddy's friends, trust funds, the National Guard, the Supreme Court, Karl Rove, Dick Cheney, and AA.

Have a great day!!!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yow, those spammers are coming at you, Charlie! DAMN THEM!

I think we should come up with another way of saying LOL. Like abbreviate I.S.M.C.A.O.T.C. (I snorted my coffee all over the computer!) Or how about I.L.U.I.P.I.N.P. (I laughed until I pissed in my pants) Or Y.A.S.F. (You are so funny). I actually DO say this one a lot… Yesterday I had an S.O.H.F. (Sense of humor failure!)

Hope you stay dry out there by the beach!

Heather said...

I think that you threw in the political commentary at the end to spice up your comments section with some debate...

Well, Sir, I will not be a part of that debauchery. ;)

Are you really concerned about the lol??? Seriously??? What about the yay?

The Diva ♥ said...

who's your daddy!

Anonymous said...

Last girl - those were really good! Charlie, I'm so glad lol annoys you, 'cause I would hate it if I had to read your posts w/that typed over and over and over. You're good!

Anonymous said...

Hey! No fair picking on me Charlie. I use "LOL" all the time because there's no other way for me to express when I'm laughing and joking around. That's just me. I'm not going to stop using it even if it annoys people. LOL.

Miss_Vicki said...

LOL :op

Another brilliant piece, fucko!! ;o)

(j/k you know I adore ya ;op)

supplymadam said...

lol,lol,lol,lol,lol,lol
I can't stop lol

nikaNnicosMommy said...

I don't use lol anymore cuz it got weak...

I now use lmfao...is that one still acceptable?
I don't really care wether or not it is, just curious.
I'm gonna use it no matter what.... ; )

George W needs to get down on his knees and thank the real jackasses who "made" him. Then he needs to suck him some cock...lmfao
I don't think his wifey has one of those, does she?!

Stay warm and dry out there at the beach!

Saur♥Kraut said...

You're right about GW and Wife Swap. How about combining the two? I think he needs to swap with Bill Clinton. Then he really COULD say that he owes all his success to his other half.

Danielle said...

I'm so with you on the LOL... LOL! I don't think people are even laughing when they say it half the time.

Natsthename said...

LOL, all reality shows are "ridiculous!" LOL LOL. OMG, I crack me up. LOL. TTYL!! ;)