Friday, October 28, 2005

Right Now! (Happy Friday)

The weekend is upon us! I hope everyone had a great week. Sometimes a song can inspire us, get us through a difficult time or situation. Sometimes the lyrics or the music can get us motivated to perform well in a sport or during personal fitness. I picked a Van Halen song called "Right Now" that has always gotten me pumped up for whatever life threw my way, thought I'd share the video with you today and I hope it gets you through your Friday and into the weekend on a high note. Enjoy!!!!

"Right Now" By Van Halen

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a great weekend Charlie. :)

Miss_Vicki said...

TGIF - great song!

Saur♥Kraut said...

Yeah, that song kicks butt. I love it!

Danielle said...

love the song.

Danielle said...

That rocks. Enjoy your weekend C-Mac...

supplymadam said...

Good job! Time to move to uhhh,uhhh.-The moon!

nikaNnicosMommy said...

Thank you Charlie for the inspirational, motivational song....

Have a beautiful weekend!

Charlie, will you marry me? Damn, I forgot, I am already married...argh...

Jillian said...

Very moving!! Thanks Charlie.

Have a super weekend!

Anonymous said...

Your a good Democrat.