Wednesday, October 26, 2005

High Profile Murder Cases

It seems like there is a big murder story in the news all the time. I think whenever a married woman goes missing, the husband should automatically be arrested.


A No Brainer...... Posted by Picasa

Who else would want this woman dead? She's a housewife from Salt Lake City, she didn't cross the Columbian drug cartel. Marriage is often called a blessed union of souls. It is also motive one. Perhaps the preacher should say "I now pronounce you person of interest and wife."

The alibis of these accused murderers need to get a bit better too. Come on already:

"Officer I was fishing on Christmas Eve 80 miles from home"


Damn, why didn't I just skip fishing? Posted by Picasa

"Detective, I was golfing at night and the police are racist"


"These fuckers actually believe me!" Posted by Picasa

"Officer, my wife was shot when I went back into the restaurant to retrieve my GUN"


"They actually believed my gun alibi" Posted by Picasa

Trust me, if Scott Peterson had money, he'd be a free man too......

9 comments:

Danielle said...

ALl I have to say is I CANNOT BELIEVE O J GOT AWAY WITH THAT SHIT!

Heather said...

Thank you, Charlie, for restoring my faith in marriage...

Happy Wednesday!

Hu Flung Pu said...

If it doesn't fit, you must aquit!

Anonymous said...

Just what I wanted to read about this early in the morn Charlie; murder. I don't know what's wrong with these fuckos (as you'd say) and how they could such horrific things, especially to the people they claim to love. And the OJ thing is the greatest miscarriage of justice. He should have fried.

Saur♥Kraut said...

Perhaps the preacher should say "I now pronounce you person of interest and wife." Hysterical! I almost wrote *LOL* (because I did) but am now a bit nervous about using that term. ;o)

I agree with you. Isn't it funny? You know the police are most nervous about answering domestic violence calls. They are the likeliest to result in violence against the policeman who is answering the call.

Miss_Vicki said...

Who needs marriage when you can just have casual sex? :op j/k

supplymadam said...

See what money will do for you!

nikaNnicosMommy said...

Charlie, this is not what I would usually enjoy reading at breakfast, however this is just what I did need to fuel my day!
The pent up frustration I have toward those men is going to get me through a potentially tough day. It is going to give me the strength I need.
Those men are disgusting, lower than scum. Scott Peterson is for me the worst of those 3, and perhaps especially emotional for me because he did what he did not too far from where I live and in a town where I have family members who lived pretty close to where he lived with Lacy. I hope that fucker is pissing his pants when he thinks about what he is going to get for what he did. Too bad he is going to get years of appeals until justice is done.

Here's to a good "hump" day! lmfao...really

Jillian said...

Guilty, Guilty, Guilty! I just can not believe what is going on these day!