Friday, October 14, 2005

Taking The Day Off......

Hey everyone! C-Mac is taking a day off from blogging. I am taking a day off from everything actually. I'll be in NYC today enjoying the day. I hope everyone has a great weekend. It's been a bit hectic recently so I apologize for not visiting all of you on your blogs. Your continued support and contribution to this site is greatly appreciated! :) You are the best! Lots of love to all of you!



A Little Break Posted by Picasa

In the words of Billy Joel, "Life is a series of hellos and goodbyes, I'm afraid it's time for goodbye again"...until Monday, this is C-Mac saying Seeeeee Ya! :)

10 comments:

starbender said...

Just surfed in to say,
"hey-have a great time!"
:)

Danielle said...

HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!

Unknown said...

Wait..you just post a blog?

Hu Flung Pu said...

Don't say I'm not posting a blog and then go and post a blog. Only crazy kev would do something like that

Darcey said...

Have a great weekend, sunshine! I'll do a shot for you while I'm down at Tybee Island (in a grass skirt doing the hoola and getting my leis....)

supplymadam said...

Hey you have yourself a great weekend! Hope all is going good.
XXX000

Kristi said...

hope you are doing well.

Take care.
........K.

Danielle said...

I hope you had a nice day in the city, despite the disgusting weather. We may have passed each other on the street and not even known...

Jillian said...

Have a super super day off!!

Unknown said...

have fun!