Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Wacky Wednesday

This week is dragging, and it needs to end...NOW! So, to get us through the rest of this long-ass week, welcome to WACKY WEDNESDAY!!!!!!

Have any of you ever tried to masturbate with the other hand? Like if you are right handed, trying it with the left hand? I guess one can look at it as a blind date or a new pal. Something unfamiliar and new.......since we are on the masturbation topic, what's the wackiest place you ever masturbated? (ASK Sugar V about this one, he has a great wack-off story...it cracked me up when he told me) I would have to say the wackiest place I ever rubbed one out was on my pogo stick at age 13, hahaha, just kidding.....I would have to say in my car like 10 years ago.....I just got an urge.

Who remembers the first time they masturbated? I was like 14 in 8th grade, and I stumbled upon jerking off by accident. I was laying in bed, thinking about this hot girl who sat next to me in English class. I started touching and rubbing down there and before I knew it I was like, WHOA what the fuck is happening....it was quite strange, but it was all downhill from there. Once I stumbled upon that talent and craft, there was no looking back!

We all know about Sugar V's gas issues and how he can clear out a party, but have you ever been alone and had gas in a confined area like your car and startled yourself it was so bad? C'mon, it's happened to all of us, whether we are regularly gassy or not...you know you've opened all the car windows at one point or another to catch your breath.....

I saw something disturbing on the news yesterday. Joey Buttafuoco, Mary-Jo Buttafuoco, and Amy Fisher are having a REUNION show. WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THIS WORLD???????? Amy Fisher shoots the wife of the man she is sleeping with, goes to jail for a decade, and now they are having a fuckin' reunion show. I suppose if people watch "Dancing With The Stars" and "Skating With Celebrities" they will watch anything.


Are You Talkin' To Me? Posted by Picasa

If we were to go into Amy Fisher's pocketbook and stumble upon her IPOD, I wonder what tunes would be on there? I have some ideas, feel free to add yours......

"Hit Me With Your Best Shot" Pat Benatar
"Shot In The Dark" Ozzy
"Joey" Concrete Blonde
"Seventeen" Winger
"Young Lust" Pink Floyd
"Back on the Chain Gang" Pretenders

Have a great day everyone!!!!!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

agh! again you are making fun of me charlie. lol. i'll have you know that i will not be watching this ridiculous reunion show.

you are a funny boy.

ThursdayNext said...

Chaz~
It was interesting to note that your first fantasy involved English class somehow. Hmmmm.
~Tiny Amester

afromabq said...

yeah, the gas issue - sometimes i kill myself here in my office. coffee seems to release those odorifous gases . . .have i shared too much? :)

Anonymous said...

The first time was at 11 for me. Weirdest place, the tanning bed. It's boring to just lay there for 20 minutes.

Kristi said...

giggle.
Masturbation Charlie.
gas.
A reunion.
Its all funny cause its all true.

supplymadam said...

I'm sure that show will go over big.NOT.Who the hell cares about these disfunctional people?
Looking forward to Sugar V's wackoff story.
As far as I know I can't remember when my first masturbation experience actually happened but I'm sure there was a washing machine involved.
Enjoy the rest of your Wacky Wednesday.

Unknown said...

One Cmac and I were hanging out in his place. Cmac went to his bathroom and I decided to spank one out. I finished in 3 minutes flat cleaned up with his dish towel and pretended that nothing ever happened.

Steph said...

crazy, i learned about mastrubation at the ripe age of ten. by mistake. those damn monkey bars!!!!