Saturday, January 28, 2006

On All 4's........

Hahahaha, now that I have your attention, here is a "Tag" or a "Meme" that I recently saw. I figured I'd do it:

Four Jobs I have had:

1) Sold sneakers at a sporting goods store (in high school)
2) Operations manager for a large retail company
3) Senior Buyer for a Technology Firm
4) Buyer at a pharmaceutical company

Four Movies I could watch over and over:

1) Goodfellas
2) Shawshank Redemption
3) Scent of a Woman
4) A Bronx Tale

Four Places I have lived:

1) West Islip, NY
2) Deer Park, NY
3) Astoria, Queens NY
4) Long Beach, NY

Four TV shows I love to watch:

1) Curb Your Enthusiasm
2) The Sopranos
3) The Apprentice
4) The Office

Four places I have been on vacation: (I'll list my most fun)

1) Kennebunkport, Maine
2) Martha's Vineyard, MA
3) Miami, Florida
4) Myrtle Beach, SC

Four blogs I visit daily: (even though I don't have time to comment much)

1) Heatherly
2) Sincerely Kate
3) Sugarcubes
4) Scorpio
*there are more, but it just asked for four!!!

Four favorite foods:

1) Pasta with homemade tomato sauce
2) Pizza
3) Cool Ranch Doritos
4) Anything Chocolate

Four Places I would Rather Be: (than I am this second?)

1) The Florida Keys
2) Aruba
3) On a stage making an audience laugh
4) Snuggled in bed with someone I love

Four Vehicles I have owned:

1989 Dodge Shadow (my first car/new car)
1992 Honda Accord
1997 Geo Tracker
1998 Mistubishi Mirage
(there are more, but these are the most memorable and fun)

Four Bands/Musical Artists I Love:

1) Bruce Springsteen
2) Billy Joel
3) Van Halen (w/David Lee Roth)
4) Tom Petty

Four People (non-family) that I can always depend on:

1) Sugar V
2) Tatiana
3) Rich
4) Hilda

Four Favorite Restaurants:

1) Becco, NYC
2) Vincent's, NYC
3) Cafe Grappa, E. Meadow, NY
4) Billy's Beach Cafe, Long Beach NY

Four Things I Love About Spring:

1) End of the COLD
2) Start of Baseball
3) The start of running OUTSIDE again
4) Easter Candy

Four Things I Love About Summer:

1) Sunsets at 9pm
2) THE BEACH!
3) Outdoor parties/bbq's
4) Cruising with the windows down

Four Things I Love About Autumn:

1) World Series
2) The foliage
3) Wine country/pumpkin picking here on Long Island
4) Hockey starts!

Four Things I Love About Winter:

1) You can be lazy at home without feeling like you are missing something
2) Cooking
3) Christmas Eve
4) New Years, a chance to start all over again!

Hope you enjoyed!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love finding out i have so much in common w/people.

love all 4 of those movies. awesome.

i had a geo prizm, was my first car.

the list goes on.

have a great weekend charlie. :)

supplymadam said...

Ooohah!

afromabq said...

I had a '92 Accord...the darn thing kept overheating (something was defective) so I finally traded her in and bought something else in '98. But I did love that car/model.

Marie said...

Hey you! I've been slacking in the blog reading/commenting lately. I loved reading through your answers. I'm doing this one today as well, since Vixen tagged me. ;)

ThursdayNext said...

Dear Chaz~
You missed a category. Four favorite sex positions?
~Tiny Amester

Vixen said...

Great Answers! Always nice to meet a one time Honda owner ;) My last 3 cars...all hondas. I SO miss my 89' Cherry Red Prelude!!!