Friday, January 27, 2006

Friday Video, by Request

Happy Friday! As usual, it is video Friday here at the beach. This week, I got an email and a special request from The Tiny Amester who is celebrating her 28th today. I feel like Kasey Kasem. Tiny A writes:

Dear CMAC,
Today I turn 28! This marks 28 years of my being a nerd! Can you please play Blind Melon's "No Rain" to celebrate this special plateau? Thankfully, there is no rain in my life: my friends and family make my days shine. They love me even though I am as geeky as the Bumble Bee in this video!
Tiny Amester

Tiny Amester, here is your long distance dedication:

Happy Birthday Tiny Amester!

NO RAIN (Blind Melon)



Have a wonderful weekend everyone!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Thats a great band.

supplymadam said...

Wow you do birthday requests? You really are the bomb!
Great song! Have a nice weekend C-Mac!

Hu Flung Pu said...

that bumble bee sux

ThursdayNext said...

Dear Chaz~
Thank you for playing the song.
xoxo
The Birthday Bee

Molly said...

Happy Birthday Tiny and congrats on picking a great song. That song is on my mix CD of all time favorite songs to sing along to while driving in my car.

Heather said...

I'm with Molly. Good road music...

Happy Birthday Amester!

Vixen said...

How sad is it that I miss Kasey Kasem's Weekend Countdowns...ah to be 13 again.

Happy Birthday Tiny Amester!