Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Mid-Week Nonsense

Well, the week is half over.....thank goodness! Hope you all are having a smooth week so far!

Who likes dirty talk during sex? I mean, maybe not the first time or two you are with someone...but eventually dirty talk, in my opinion, should be incorporated in every sex act. There's nothing worse than sex without some dialogue. It does not necessarily have to sound like courtside during an NBA playoff game, but there should be some trash talking. As a man, you have to be careful what you say during this "dirty talk." You can say quite a bit, and a woman will go along with it and get into it, but say the wrong thing, and sex will end fast and furiously.

There are still people that claim they don't masturbate. 2006, and still a few out there that deny they take care of business. Like what is the big deal? I wonder where I'd be without masturbation...how my life may have turned out. I think about all the nights I could have ventured out to bang a girl I really wasn't interested in, but stayed home to take care of business instead. What trouble I could have gotten myself into, but thanks to the king himself, masturbation, I steered clear of potential trouble. Just think of all the fuel, wear and tear on the car, and nagging I saved myself too. Whether you are a guy or a girl, we have all weighed our options. We've all had to pick between the encounter with someone we really did not like, the phone calls that would follow, the nagging, the bullshit, or a nice session alone, no hassles, no problems.....it's a no brainer.

What do you think the average number of sexual partners is for a 30 year old guy and a 30 year old girl here in 2006? I would say 28 for a guy and 24 for a girl. Your thoughts?

One last thought......are you a road team or a home team? Do you enjoy sex at your girlfriend's/boyfriend's house or do you like the home bed advantage? I like taking my show on the road, always have. I like the feeling of someplace different, less familiar, it's more exciting. Whether it was when I lived alone, or with a roomie, sex as a "road team" was always more fun than hosting....perhaps I am crazy.....are you a road warrior or do you like things at your home base?

Have a great Wednesday!!!!!

13 comments:

WordWhiz said...

I think your numbers are a little high. I think it might be more like 8 for the girl, 12-15 for the guy.

Anonymous said...

24?! Wow. I have a lot of catching up to do. LOL.

Hu Flung Pu said...

I am way under those numbers, and since I'm married, I highly doubt I'll be catching up.

masturbation is fine, but don't get spoiled

I'm more of a road team myself - expecially if her father's in the house - that makes for an exciting encounter

Heather said...

These are some extremely personal questions you're asking, Buster!

And, I have to agree, the numbers are a little high...

Must agree with Jud about the hotel sex though... Just something about it, but you can't think too much about all the other people that have been getting dirty in that room. Blech.

afromabq said...

Damn Charlie - I think I'm pleading the 5th on all counts. :)(And yeah, your numbers are way high.)

ThursdayNext said...

Chaz,
I think that I need to go with the Rose Bowl here: the rose-laden Bed and Breakfast! Just like the Rose Bowl itself, the activities at a B&B are youthful, usually full of flowers provided by the hosts, and hopefully include Trojans and Longhorns (see this year's 2006 teams). They also feed you in the morning, which is wonderful if a person gets the munchies after certain physical activities!
~ Tiny Amester

Vixen said...

I like to take my team on the road, or the lake, or the forest or the neighbors jacuzzi...you get the idea. And I am with everyone thinking you inflated those numbers a bit. I guess it depends on how many BDSM festivities you've attended in the past. ;)

R said...

I have to say I'd prefer the road, I think it is different for girls. But being a home player has to be less pressure. No need to dress nice for yourself, wine and dine yourself, or make a first impression with yourself.

Katherine said...

hmm, I think you prefer to take the show on the road so that you can get up, get dressed and get out when you want to! :)

ramblin' girl said...

I have to agree with Heather... but yeah, I'd say your numbers are a bit high... or I have a lot of catching up to do...

The Diva ♥ said...

i like to know what kind of stuff would u say in bed. talk dirty to babe ;)

Southern Sweetheart said...

I think I'll plead the 5th too....

As for home or road team -- either. With the right person it's exciting no matter the place.

And masturbation is Queen at my place! :)

Debi said...

You know I wish more guyz would talk dirty in bed...I will say something like "You want me to bla blah blah? Be your little slut...blah blah blah" and guyz are like...um yes? COME on...Pull my hair and tell me what you want dammit!....have I said too much? *blush*