Wednesday, January 04, 2006

C-Mac's 2006 Predictions

No New Year is complete without some bold predictions. 2006 is no exception, so I thought I would dedicate today's post to my 2006 predictions. It will be fun to look back at the end of the year and see how I did. Hell, if Sylvia Browne the "psychic" can make millions being 25% correct on her predictions, why can't C-Mac take a crack at it????? So without further hype, here are my 2006 predictions from the Swami himself, C-Mac.

Superbowl Winner:


The Swami Says...............The Seattle Seahawks Posted by Picasa

World Series Winner:


The Swami Says...............NY Yankees Posted by Picasa

NHL Stanley Cup Winner:


The Swami Says...............Ottawa Senators Posted by Picasa

NBA Champions:


The Swami Says...............Dallas Mavericks Posted by Picasa

In U.S. Politics:


The Swami Says...............Democrats Take Control of the US Senate Posted by Picasa

Famous people who will die:


The Swami Says...............Gerald Ford, Liz Taylor, Ed McMahon, and Big Bird (Asian Bird Flu Victim) Posted by Picasa

Celebrity Breakups:


The Swami Says...............Britney Spears and Kevin Federline, Ashton Kutcher and Demi Moore  Posted by Picasa

Natural Disasters:


The Swami Says...............7.0+ Earthquake in Mexico before March, Category 4 Hurricane hits Savannah, GA early August, Category 2 Hurricane hits Long Island, NY in September (uh oh!!!) Posted by Picasa

The Economy:


The Swami Says...............Dow will end year at 11,300..Nasdaq at 2500. Posted by Picasa

I was going to make some personal predictions, but I'll hold off. Ok, your turn to make a 2006 prediction!

7 comments:

Lynn said...

I predict that the Pittsburgh Steelers and the Philadelphia Eagles will go head to head in the Superbowl! I am probably wrong, but dangit, I am from PA and that to me would be the ULTIMATE Superbowl!!! :)

Vixen said...

I predict that SugarV will maintain his thrown as King of the Sausage!

This just in...SugarV will also begin making baby sausages in 2006!

Unknown said...

Hahahah I will Definitely stay TheSausageKing....I predict Cmacpaloooza 4 will end up having strippers, cops, car racing al'la too fast too furious....and a little dog that humps your leg.

Heather said...

Is Brucie a humper, Charlie? :O

The Diva ♥ said...

hey what about the ncaa championships, ok ill keep my mouth shut.
i predict some more sausages from SugarV.

Katherine said...

hmm, it's the year of the dog so since they're pack animals anyway, I predict they'll unionize as a way to get more treats and walks. Saw Sylvia on Montel last week and she predicted SJP and Matthew Broderick will break up this year. Of course, she did predict the Pitt-Aniston breakup last year but I'm guessing she had some inside info about that one...

WordWhiz said...

I beg to differ on the SuperBowl prediction. PATRIOTS!!

I think you're pretty dead-on with your other predictions, although I hope you're wrong about the earthquake!