Friday, February 24, 2006

"Step" In The Name Of Friday

It is the end of a week that felt like a month! I know the expression is played out but, Thank God Its Friday!!!!

A work week can be long, repetitive, stressful, challenging, and sometimes painful. But, it is the memories of great times we have had in the past, great things currently in our lives, and the optimism about what lies ahead that makes the tougher times much easier.

It could be a call from a friend, a text or an email from someone we miss, the thought of someone we really like, the smile we get from reading each other's blogs, the excitement about the weekend ahead, or a song on the radio that takes us back to a great time in our lives.... that is the difference between a disaster of a day and a good one....a horrible week or a nice one.

Whether it be an early morning chat with Sugar V, an e-mail from Hilda, a comment here on my blog from my "regulars", a text from Tiny A, Bruce wagging his tail like crazy when I come home, or anything in between, the little things make me the happiest.

Today I chose "Step In The Name of Love" by R. Kelly as my Friday Video. I chose it because it reminds me of great times I've had in the past and the optimism I have for what lies ahead. I dedicate this one to "someone special" today. Someone who makes me smile, makes me think, makes me laugh, and always manages to find the right thing to say or do. I am looking forward to "stepping" into a great weekend. I hope you all have a great weekend as well.


Step In The Name Of Love
By R. Kelly

7 comments:

ThursdayNext said...

Dear Chaz~
Cheers to a great weekend! :)
xoxo
Tiny A.

Christie E. Little said...

Enjoy...relax...smile and soak up the good stuff with one another.

I love your blogs and beginnings of something new. Loving it!
xoxo

Anonymous said...

it's always the little things that bring a smile to our faces. have a nice weekend charlie.

supplymadam said...

Ya gotta love the little things because there are more of those than big things! Have a great weekend! Hi Brucie!xxxooo

Unknown said...

R Kelly?? Neverland Ranch??

True Jersey Girl said...

Have a good weekend...although I am so not feelin the R Kelly.

Heather said...

Sorry I missed this on Friday, Charlie!!!

Hope you had a fantastic weekend!

Missed you last week, but my drama is finally over!!