Friday, November 25, 2005

Friday Video/Post Thanksgiving Wrap-Up

Good Morning! Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving! I also hope you are not too hungover from food and drink. Hit the treadmill today if you are! I am off to the NY Islanders/Ottawa Senators game at 2PM. My first hockey game since the strike/lockout ended. As usual, here is my Friday Video of the Week. I chose an "oldie" today, I feel old calling an 80's song an "oldie" but I suppose it's kind of true. This song is called "One More Try" by George Michael. It's off the "Faith" album released in 1987. The first SIX singles released off of Faith went to #1 including this one. I've always loved the lyrics and the message behind the song. Sit back, relax, and enjoy the music and lyrics!



Have A Great Weekend!!!!!!!!!! I will have some great updates for you about the interview and other stuff on Monday!

4 comments:

Heather said...

Hope the game was great!!!

Marie said...

I hope you had a great time at the game. :)

I love this one by George Michael. Thanks for the video and music selection!

Christie E. Little said...

Oldies...from the 80s..lol. Thank God the 30s are the new 20s then I don't feel like age is catching up with me. However, I must say, the 30s have been really good!

Happy Thanksgiving weekend. I'm hitting the treadmill this morning and going for 4!!!!! UGH! I was going to do the trail this morning but 'Baby it's cold outside!'

Panthergirl said...

I LOVE GEORGE MICHAEL!!! I was just listening to "Kissing a Fool" when I opened up your blog and saw this. How weird!