Friday, March 24, 2006

Weekend Is Here.....So...."Take It Easy"

Another long week in the books! Spring has sprung, although you'd never tell by the chill still in the air. But, looking ahead to the next few months, it is very exciting! The warmth is coming and so are so many good times.

It's video Friday and today I chose a "classic" by The Eagles. This one takes me back to my youth, when I was just a little C-Mac on the swing set without a care in the world........enjoy it and the weekend!

3 comments:

supplymadam said...

Great song to start the weekend. Have a great weekend. Looking forward to "Taking it Easy".

ThursdayNext said...

Chaz~
I know you are going to have an awesome weekend. ;)
Tiny A.

Christie E. Little said...

I'm sure you have some wonderful plans this weekend...Tiny A alludes to some fun times. :)

The Eagles just bring me back to the weekends growing up, with my parents and their "albums" cranking while we hang out and clean..lol.
xoxo
C