Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Rising and Falling Stars

  Posted by Picasa

I think with every new "star" in the entertainment or sports world, one should be banished forever.....totally exiled and forgotten about. Whether it be because they did something to piss us off or whether it be that we just got sick of them, certain stars should just vanish and never be heard from again.

I have a list of a few stars that I wish would "fall from grace" and never be seen or heard from again. Here they are in no particular order:

*Barry Bonds- What more can I say about a lying, steroid taking, cheating, nasty, mean spirited, son of a bitch? His home runs should be erased from the record books and he should be left penniless on the streets of San Francisco. If I never had to hear this guy's name mentioned ever again or if I never had to see his face on TV, I'd be the happiest guy in the world.

*Star Jones- What purpose does this woman serve? She's not good to look at, she has a major attitude problem, she is downright stupid, fake, overbearing, and rude. I don't know how her co-hosts can even sit in the same room as her, let alone at the same table.

*Britney Spears- Her music blows, her acting was horrific, and everything else about this girl annoys the living shit out of me. It's just a shame she wasn't in her home state of Louisiana when Katrina hit...perhaps she would have floated out to sea so we'd never have to see her and her trailer park hubby ever again!

*Bill O'Reilly- "No spin zone" my ass. This guy is so far to the right he shits anti-abortion pamphlets. His political views are a disgrace, he never lets any guest on his show get a word in without being rudely interrupted, and he is a sexual harasser. If it wasn't for FOX news backing his sorry ass financially in that sexual harassment suit, he'd be selling cars somewhere.

*Michael Jackson- Oh wait, he has fallen from grace and been banished never to be seen or heard from again....oops.

What celebrity do you wish would "fall from grace" and never be seen or heard from again?

9 comments:

supplymadam said...

See what happens when you have money? It's like a get out of jail free card. Just ask hollywood. I wonder how many of us would be in jail if we had DUI's and domestic abuse issues. Billy Joel? How many DUI's did he have(yes I'm bitter).Someone is always getting paid off somewhere.

Fizzgig said...

I'd love to banish Angelina Jolie. She devastated me by breaking up Brad and Jennifer! I'm 100% tired of hearing about her every 10 seconds too!

Jenni said...

I vote for Brajolina...the both of them. Honestly, they are both completely replacable from the standpoint of serious actors, and
I am so tired of hearing about their relationship and their babies and how they don't want to live in the US anymore and want to give birth in some African mine field. GOOD RIDDANCE! And don't let the door hit you on the way out!

Darcey said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Darcey said...

I agree with your list, Cmac, but I kinda have an issue with the Britney thing. I really don't think the "joke" about her and Katrina is right. And not even in the "hahaha, its so not PC" way. Maybe I'm a little more sensitive to it, as I've been down there to see the devastation first hand (and it really had a tremendous impact on me), but I just thought it was overly callous.

ThursdayNext said...

Lindsay Lohan. She has no talent and she is only attractive if you like the "I just snorted cocaine in the bathroom, lets party!" look.

R said...

Paris Hilton - Do I need to elaborate? Why does she always stand like she's on the runway? and her buddy, Nicole Ritchie - All she is is Lionel's daughter. Does she have any talent? Does she do anything besides follow Paris around?

Katherine said...

I wish Tom Cruise, Brad Pitt and Angelina would fall from the face of this earth - worthless! OH, and let's add Paris Hilton and Nicole Richie while we're at it.

Anonymous said...

I could not agree more about Bonds - rip his records out of the books! In fact I am boycotting MLB this year