Friday, December 16, 2005

Friday Video

We made it through another week! Just two weeks left in '05. I hope everyone has a great weekend!

Today's video selection is a tune that is about 5 years old. It's called "In the End" by Linkin Park. It's a song that I still religiously put on when I go running, especially when I need an energy boost. It reminds me of my early days here in Long Beach and brings back so many fond memories of when life seemed so much simpler. I love the message and the lyrics to this song. Hope it gets you pumped up for the weekend.




"Things aren't the way they were before
You wouldn't even recognize me anymore
Not that you knew me back then
But it all comes back to me
In the end..."

5 comments:

Kristi said...

Enjoy your weekend Charlie.
Hope its great.

Leah said...

Love that song!! It has a lot of meaning to it for me too! Have a great weekend!

Darcey said...

I love that song, Cmac!
So many good memories with that song.
Have a wonderful weekend, sunshine!

Heather said...

Have a good weekend, Charlie!

supplymadam said...

Very deep. I hope you have a good weekend and that we recgonize you again soon.