Friday, December 30, 2005

The Curtain Closes on 2005

Here it is, my final post of 2005. Damn, the year went by in a flash. God knows I had my share of laughter and my share of tears in 2005. For those of you who shared 2005 with me, in one way or another, I hope it was a time you'll all remember and smile about when you look back.

The changing of a calendar from one month to the next or from one year to a new year isn't going to change our lives for the better or for the worse. It's the things we do daily, the choices we make, the people we let into our hearts and the people that let us in that change us. Whether it be January 1st or June 1st, it's never too late to make a positive change in your life and start fresh. I hope 2006 is full of good choices and positive influences for you all.

So today, this holiday weekend, and throughout 2006, take a step back and realize that our daily choices will shape our year and shape the year of those in our lives that we have an impact/influence on. Let's make it a good year, so at this time next year, we can all say we had the time of our lives. Wishing all of you the best in the upcoming year. Be safe.

I am glad the year is over, enough of this holiday sentimental crap...I will be back on Monday and back to the usual...calling people fuckos and douche nozzles.


Time Of Your Life
By Green Day

12 comments:

afromabq said...

I cannot believe 2006 is here. It'll be 10 years that I've been divorced and it just doesn't feel like it. But it is true what they say, time heals all wounds. Happy New Year Charlie. I hope 2006 brings you your biggest hope.

Unknown said...

CMac what who would do if you had the choice to either A) have one of your testicles surgically removed slowly with no anesthesia or B) being sodomized by a large man named Bubba?

The Diva ♥ said...

good i cant wait to hear more about fuckos and douche nozzles.

Kristi said...

Hey Charlie!
thanks for the reminder of reflection.
All the best to you!

Happy Nude Beer!!

Anonymous said...

Best wishes for a bright new year Charlie!

Marie said...

Hey you! :)

Happy New Year to one of my favorite blog buddies. I wish you all the best for a healthy and happy 2006. *kiss*

Katherine said...

Great song pick to end 2005! Cool blog, I'll be back...

Darcey said...

Awww, I love that song. It was the senior prom theme for the class behind me (the 4th prom I attended), and always brings back good memories.
Happy New Years, Cmac!

Lynn said...

Just paying a visit in return for your stumble, you have good stuff here. I am sure I will add you to my "must reads" and stop in. C-ya in 2006! :)

Jillian said...

Happy New Year!

Danielle said...

Great song choice! Hope 2006 is great for you!!!

Dawn said...

I love this song...I hope you have a wonderful New Year 2006!!!