Friday, April 28, 2006

Movin' Out and Other Friday Randomness

  Posted by Picasa

"And if that's what you have in mind
Then that's what you're all about
Good luck movin up cause I'm movin out"


Well folks, I will be taking a short 4 or 5 day break from blogging to move and get settled in the new home. I will miss all of you, but I'll be back on Wednesday better than ever. I am sure I will have some fun moving stories for all of you.

On my way to work today, I saw the lifeguard chairs being washed and getting prepared to be put on the beaches, that's how close we really are to summer!!!

I heard that the building of the "Freedom Tower" which will be built on the World Trade Center site, will get started in the next few days. It's about time! Five years with nothing but a hole in the ground on that site has been nothing short of a disgrace! NY politics at their finest.

Brucey boy has been away for a few days with my parents. I miss that dog so much. My parents tell me he has been very depressed and withdrawn without me. I can't wait to spoil him all weekend. It's been strange without him all week.

You truly don't realize how much stuff you accumulate until it's time to pack! Can anyone say garage sale soon?????

I really wanted to get out and get drunk Friday night, but I have too much work to do, perhaps I will anyway......

Everyone have a great weekend! I will catch up with all of you next week!

13 comments:

Vixen said...

Have fun packing and Good Luck with the move! :)

Anonymous said...

MOVING SUCKS! I hope it goes smoothly. And I'm looking forward to a trip out to one of those beaches near you this summer! Good luck with the move!

Fizzgig said...

Good luck! I hate moving!! It's a lotta work! Ugh!

R said...

Best of luck with the move!

Anonymous said...

I never want to move again unless I can buy all new stuff. Good luck. Poor Brucie!

afromabq said...

warm weather = summer, water and relaxation. i love summer! how awesome that you'll be in a house close to the beach. i'm sure you'll be making us very jealous with new stories on "BATB." :) good luck this weekend!

Hu Flung Pu said...

good luck with the move

Jenni said...

I moved into my house 2 years ago and I still have stuff in boxes in the basement...time for a trip to the Good Will!

Anonymous said...

Good luck with the move. Have a great weekend.

Heather said...

Happy Moving, Chhhaaaaaaalie!

The Diva ♥ said...

don't forget to pack brucie :)
bruce will have a whole new lawn to sniff!

Kristi said...

Enjoy the move.
Poor Bruce. Love him extra wehn he gets back to you! Poor guy. He doens't understand

Anonymous said...

Good luck with the move...I despise moving so can totally empathise!