Friday, April 07, 2006

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Hoooooney!!!!

TGIF! Another long-ass week in the books. Let me preface my post by saying that my dog Bruce absolutely loves Tiny A....which is a great thing. He gets so excited when he sees her and she is always so loving and good to him.

Last night, Tiny A and I went out to dinner and I showed her the new house I will be living in as of May 1st. She picked me up around 5:45 to Bruce's delight because he got to see her for a few minutes. Upon our departure, he was in the window howling down at the street for her and I to come back. After a night of great conversation, good food, a walk on the boardwalk, and a nightcap at the local Starbuck's, she dropped me at my house where Bruce was perched in the window waiting for our return. As we pulled up in front of the house, Tiny A rolled down her window and yelled "HIIIIIIII HOOOOOOONEY!!!!!!" up to Bruce in the window. Just as she was saying that, a guy was passing her vehicle on foot and looked over at her to see who she was because he thought she was hitting on him. So, Tiny A says to him, "No, No, not you, the dog!!!" That was freakin' hilarious. I went up and got Bruce and brought him down to say bye to Tiny A. Bruce was trying to hop in her car to go home with her. Some loyal dog, huh?

In other news, Sugar V has issues. On many occasions I will tell him about a conversation Tiny A and I have at dinner about a funny, serious, or general topic to get his opinion or take on the subject. Rather than getting deeply involved in the subject matter, he focuses on what we ordered for dinner. He needs a team of Austrian doctors, very quickly.

Tiny A, Sugar V, and Brucey Boy, three of the greatest things in my life...all in one post. :)

I hope everyone has a great weekend. I will be packing for most of it. T minus 23 days and counting until the move! :)

12 comments:

The Diva ♥ said...

hey on this day april 7th 1933 beer was legal to drink, more reason to celebrate the weekend :)

ThursdayNext said...

Dear Bruce ~
Hi Hooooooooooney! Tell your boss that you and I are going to be spending more time together and that he must get used to the fact that you and I are together. ;)
xoxo
The Woman Who Makes You Homemade Meatballs

Anonymous said...

WOOF WOOF AMY! (That means I will tell him in doggie speak) Are you making me meatballs this weekend?

afromabq said...

charlie-you sound so happy. ms. tiny must be amazing because everything you say about her is positive and damn, isn't that the way it should be! sugar sounds special too, nebraska girl found her honey also. you guys have a great weekend - good luck packing!

Darcey said...

Happy Friday, sunshine!
I'm recovering from too much fun last night. And of course, deadlines loom today!
Have fun packing!

supplymadam said...

Sounds like life is good for you,Tiny A and Bruce. I couldn't be happier for the 3 of you!

Anonymous said...

very cute!

good luck with the move, charlie, and have a lovely weekend.

Hu Flung Pu said...

i like big butz and i can not lie...

happy friday

Unknown said...

I knew you had the MeatBalls. So lemme guess what else you ate: Hmmm...A giant sausage with 2 meatballs and for dessert a canoli.

Heather said...

Thank God that today is Friday. I'm so happy.

PS - You and Sugar have ruined cannolis for me...

Thanks.

Fizzgig said...

It's awesome that you are happy, it's a nice feeling!!
Dogs are great little traiters. I think the secret is in the sex of the dog. Bruce is a boy so he likes a girl better. My dog is a girl, and she has liked every Tom Dick and Harry better than she likes me! I'm getting me a boy doggie next! It's on!

Vixen said...

Awesome! :)