Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Underwear

  Posted by Picasa

What's your summer underwear policy? Do you wear them or forget about them? I can see a woman going without underwear in the summer, but it's not really something a guy should do. I mean, our boys need a home.

I was telling Sugar V, Mrs. Sugar V, and Tiny A on Friday Night, that I wear a snug pair of boxer briefs under my bathing suit sometimes, for support reasons. That little mesh netting in those bathing suits don't really offer much in the way of housing.

I tried wearing jeans without underwear a few times, not very comfy. I have fears of a zipper catch like in "Something About Mary." I don't want to spend a night in ER or on ER getting detached from a pair of Levis.

I think once a guy hits 12, the tighty whitey briefs should cease, don't you? There's nothing worse than seeing a man parading around a locker room in a pair of white briefs. Ewwwwwww. I am a boxer brief man myself. The support of a brief, with the style of a boxer.....that's the way to go.

Women have much more variety/choice when it comes to underwear. I think underwear can make or break the attractiveness of a woman. There's nothing worse than a hot chick taking off her pants and sporting granny underwear. What a bummer! :(

I would say 75% of women between 18-35 don't wear underwear the majority of the time in the summer. Is that an accurate number you think? What's your underwear policy?

10 comments:

ThursdayNext said...

Nah, you are just going to have to find out my policy yourself, Chaz.

Fizzgig said...

I dunno, I don't really like to free ball it, unless it's an emergency. We have all sorts of things to contend with. We're way more suceptible to infections.
Men look way better in boxers! I don't like anything snug on a man, it just looks wrong

supplymadam said...

I wear underwear all year round. Like Mon said we have things to contend with as well. Must I go into detail? No grannies for me although they do offer comfort when sleeping. When shifting in bed I need shifting room.
I have this thing about wearing underwear to bed. It's called fear of spiders.

afromabq said...

i know you haven't seen this ass charlie, but it needs coverage, at all times (except in bed, which is the only place i go commando).

Unknown said...

I go cammando all the time. Yep thats right sistas there is only a 1/4 inch of fabric between me a nd you. Its even better when I where thin fabric, loose fitting dress pants, yaazers talk about letting them swing free. There is nothing better than some nice smooth berries hanging off the tree and swaying in the wind.

Darcey said...

Honey, I think your 75% estimation is WAY too generous. Now, I know some girls that go sans underwear the majority of the time. I don't fall into the majority category - its definitely a once in a while type thing. But I'm really picky about what underwear I do own. Me & Victoria's Secret have a VERY close relationship...

R said...

We call it "Raw Dawgin".

1: No undies with a pair of jeans for a girl = bad. When that knot in the middle of the seams, teams up with the who-ha, it's quite uncomfortable.
2. Haines her way bikini breifs. Light, comfortable and barely there. That is my prime choice and I wear them 98% of the time. Unless it is with white colored pants, no panty lines.
3. Madam, no undies in bed for me. Too constricting.

Steph said...

I agree with The Muse. 75% is way too high. A couple of my friends don't wear underwear and they keep swearing they can get me to jump on board, but as R said...wearing jeans and no undies just sounds painful. I went freestyle once to lunch with my girlfriends because they told me not to knock it until I tried it, and I was wearing a thin pair of light tan capri pants. One of my friends purposely knocked the waiter so he spilled a tray of ice teas on me, making my pants completely see-through and then when I stood up, she yelled, "She's not wearing any underwear!" This was a 42 year old woman, mind you! Obviously my last attempt at going commando.
The one thing I won't do is sleep in underwear, no matter what.
As far as men, boxer briefs are the only choice.

Hu Flung Pu said...

boxer briefs, boxers, and sometimes nothing.....it all depends on the mood of both myself and the mrs.

Heather said...

I'm with The Muse and Steph...

75% is pretty high.

Personally, if I'm going commando, I feel like that episode of Sex and the City where the girls get Brazilian waxes in LA. It's ok, but it feels a little too naked for me. I'd rather wear fun, sexy stuff that only I know about!