Monday, May 15, 2006

Weekend Wrap-Up

  Posted by Picasa

The weekend was over in a flash! It always goes by quickly when you have a full weekend planned! It started after work on Friday. My new neighbors invited my roomie Linda and I to their birthday bash. We had a "pre-game" celebration next door, complete with champagne and other booze. Then we walked over to "The Inn" for the party. Here is a picture of the crew.

  Posted by Picasa

Karen (left) and Tara (right) will keep you laughing all night. They are definitely party girls who know how to have fun. I am sure they will provide us all with some interesting stories and pictures this summer.

  Posted by Picasa

Saturday, the beautiful Tiny A and I hopped the subway to Yankee Stadium and enjoyed our first game together. Despite a rainy forecast, the weather turned out to be great! The Yankees won 4-3 in a very exciting game.

  Posted by Picasa

Here I am in my Yankees gear on the subway. I was so happy the sun was shining and that I was about to have an amazing day with Tiny A. At this point I was starving and all I talked about were hot dogs, pretzels, and cracker jacks.

  Posted by Picasa

The clouds stayed away and the sun was shining on us and our beloved Yankees! Despite a little nippy breeze, it was a picture perfect day.

  Posted by Picasa

High fashion hits the Bronx! Tiny A models her Yankee Cap given out on cap day! Isn't she adorable?

  Posted by Picasa

We laughed all day, especially on the car ride home when we were stuck in traffic and I saw a guy picking his nose. This dude was wrist deep and picking. He then rolled it up and threw it. So, when we were next to his car like 2 minutes later, I motioned to him like I was picking my nose with both fingers. He was pissed! Tiny A and I were rolling!

  Posted by Picasa

Finally, a pic of yours truly taken by Tiny A at the stadium. Although it was a bit cool, I feel like summer is here already!

On Sunday, my brother and I took my mom out for a nice dinner. She warned me not to take any pics of her and put it on here, so I didn't. I don't want to get my ass whooped by my mom at my age..... I hope all the moms out there had a great day on Sunday! I hope all of you, moms or not, had a great weekend! I'll be back tomorrow with some comedy.

10 comments:

ThursdayNext said...

Chaz ~ I had the best time with you. Thanks for such a special weekend, baby. You are so loveable. xoxo :)

Vixen said...

Sounds like a great time was had by all! Gotta love an awesome, relaxing weekend! :)

supplymadam said...

You guys look great! Sounds like a great weekend. I love weekends!
Love the nose-picking stunt.

Fizzgig said...

ugh, that is so gross, rolling up the booger is classic!!! Sounds like you guys had fun!!

Unknown said...

I got myself some new pictures!!!!!!!

afromabq said...

that was AWESOME! i love that we got to see tiny A. she is tiny, and adorable. thanks for sharing charlie!

Darcey said...

You two are so cute together!!!
Okay, enough gushing.
I was just as excited on Saturday to watch my Braves - especially when Frenchie hit the game-winning grand slam in the bottom of the 9th with 2 outs to win the game over the Nationals 8-5! I was jumping up and down on my couch, even with a hangover!!!
Yay for summer!

The Diva ♥ said...

i've never seen the inside of a subway car before, awsome!

Heather said...

Cute, cute, cute!!!

Amy looks so cute!

What I love about the last picture is the guy with his mouth open in the background...oh yeah, you're cute too, Charlie...

Looks like you guys had a great time!

mysterygirl! said...

You guys are too cute! Glad you had a fun weekend.