Friday, May 05, 2006

MY "Stairway To Heaven"

  Posted by Picasa

After dinner, I took a stroll up the block to the beach and snapped a few photos. I thought I'd share them with you. These are the stairs I will be climbing quite often in the weeks to come. A stairway to heaven indeed.


  Posted by Picasa

Once I get over the stairs, here is the view I will have and the view that will represent the summer of 2006. Hey, where's my cooler and radio?


  Posted by Picasa

So peaceful and tranquil. Just an amazing night.

Tonight is Cinco De Mayo, Tiny A, Linda, Sugar V and Mrs. Sugar will be on the town celebrating many things. C-Mac and Linda's new home, Cinco De Mayo, Tiny A and C-Mac, great friends like Sugar V, it should be a fun evening. This weekend, I also get back into the full swing of running. I will be training hard core come Saturday!

What's on your weekend agenda??? Whatever it is, enjoy!

8 comments:

Fizzgig said...

Jealous. I miss the beach! I'm going out for drunken karaoke tonight, and to see Edwin McCain (my lovemuffin) tomorrow! Have a fun night out on the town!!

Darcey said...

Oy! The jealousy!
My evening is going to entail making TONS of sangria for a concert tomorrow night (okay, like a gallon for 6 people... will that be enough?), and then drinking too many pomegranate margaritas. Yay. Feliz Cinco de Mayo, Cmac!

ThursdayNext said...

Fiesta Time, Baby! Happy Corona de Me-o! ;) xoxo

Heather said...

Beautiful view, Charlie!

Sounds like you've got a great weekend lined up!

Enjoy it!

supplymadam said...

We are celebrating Cinco De Mayo next weekend at Meson Ole because that place is too crazy this weekend. Plus we can't have them running out of Tequilla. No big plans for this weekend but we have a big lineup for June. A pig roast upstate for a friend who just became a US citizen, Belmont Racetrack for our company outing,Huey Lewis and Chicago at Jones Beach. This weekend will be played by ear. I'd like to hit Robert Moses Sunday.
Well have a great Cinco De Mayo. Sounds like you guys will be enjoying it.

Christie E. Little said...

I made some fabulous tacos for Cinco de Mayo. YUM!

Let's see, since I've been up since 5:30 thanks to my lovely kids....I think I'll enjoy my coffee. Then we'll do Target ( a mommy's playground,) then to the park, off to a AAA baseball game. LOL. Gotta love TN. :)
Happy Weekend babe..
C

iowaladylovestheocean said...

Thanks for the pics. I am so jealous. I hope you have a great weekend. Things will be mellow and relaxed here in Iowa this weekend. I have had a busy week so I am looking forward to the quiet. Take Care.

Ciao for now
Diva in Iowa

Kristi said...

very Nice!!