Tuesday, June 12, 2007

I Think I Am Ready.....

To start writing again. It is funny where life can take you. I have been away from writing and blogging for a long while. I have missed it. Anyway, here is a recap on where I have been and what I have been up to:

In April, I moved to a new place. It is a few houses from the ocean with an amazing view of it from the deck. It is a nice place to call home, for now.

I met an amazing woman in April. Her name is Jen and I feel like I have known her for years. She is thoughtful, caring, kind, fun, beautiful, and a million other things. I am very lucky to have met her and I am thankful for each day we have together. We spend the weekends together here at the beach or at her place in Queens and she comes out to Long Beach on Tuesday Nights. It is really nice.

Bruce is doing great....he is slimming down a bit. I drop him off each day before work at an old neighbor's house. She has two dogs and two kids and he plays all day with them while I am at work. It tires him out so I get some relief at night when he passes out early! :)

I am still at the same job. I have taken on some different/additional roles. I have gotten into some sales and it is good extra money. I don't see this company as a long term career but it is good for now.

I got out of a very tough but brief "relationship" late last year. I should have never gotten involved with this person, but I did. It is amazing how one person can take your life into a whole other direction....especially when it is the wrong direction. I did not write about her at all last year. She was someone I was with after Tiny A but before I dated Caren. It has taken a lot to get beyond all that happened with this person.....

Speaking of Tiny A, we have a nice friendship now. Like me, she has met someone great for her and is happy. I couldn't be happier for her. I last saw her on St. Patrick's Day. We had a nice day together here in Long Beach. I am hoping to see her soon, introduce her to Jen and meet her boyfriend.

I have not seen or heard much of the Sugar V. We spoke briefly last week for the first time in months. I miss him and our talks/laughs.

I am still running. I actually bought that NIKE chip you put in your sneaker that communicates distance/speed etc to your IPOD. It really is a good motivating tool. It tracks everything!

My family (mom, dad, brother) all moved to Raleigh, NC in November. It is weird not having them around. They are doing well though. My brother had a new house built and moves in on June 21st!

Well, that's the scoop! My blog has a new link, so link me if you are an old blogger friend! I will be getting back to writing a few days a week...hopefully with some funny shit like the "old days!"

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

well it's about time charlie. glad to have you back. i've missed you too. sounds like all is well in cmac's world now and i'm happy for you.

Vixen said...

Hello old friend! Welcome Back! Looking forward to hearing about your next Party and Beer Pong Tourny. :)

Lisa said...

Welcome back CMac. So glad I have another blog to look forward to again. I don't use "Supplymadam" anymore.
Isn't it great how we can maintain friendships with old boyfriends and girlfriends? Most of them anyway.

Unknown said...

Welcome back to the blogging world CMac! I have wondered what you have been up to. Glad to hear things are going well.

Darcey said...

Awww, yay, you're back!!!
Missed you bunches. Heatherly & I talked about you over Memorial Day Weekend, oddly enough...

So yeah, just got out of the relationship with CB, but I'm sure you got that by my recent posts.

We need to catch up!

Fizzgig said...

You're back! I checked now and then, I had faith you'd come back!
Sounds like everything is gong well for you!

I know what you mean about the wrong people, they sure can take you on a ride, can't they!

Christie E. Little said...

Bring on your stories! I've missed them. You've been missed.
xoxo
Christie

ThursdayNext said...

Hi Charlie! :) Welcome back...feels good, right?

Jennifer said...

I'm glad you're back to bloging again. It's great to see you getting back to the things you enjoy and that make you happy! :)

Panthergirl said...

Hey, doll! So glad to see you're back. And happy!!

Lots has gone on in your life, I see. I'm glad you stopped by, because I really thought you had dropped out of the ether altogether.

I'm in a relationship now too, but can't blog about it because I don't want people from work to know. :/ (It's complicated)

I'll update my blogroll. SO happy to see you again! :D

Unknown said...

you are so full of sh!t
i think that certain readers could figure out the timeline...