Monday, October 30, 2006

Monday Mix......

Did this weekend fly by or is it just me? Ok, it did fly by even with the additional hour.

The night we turn our clocks back could be my least favorite day/night of the year. I despise leaving for work in the dark and coming home in darkness.......Where oh where did summer go?

I bought all my Halloween candy today. I packaged it all in cute little treat bags for all the little fuckers that will be trick or treating in my 'hood. When they say "trick or treat" I should just juggle or do a quick trick, eat my own candy as a reward and slam the door on the fuckos.......but seriously, the bags are great and the kids should love them.

Bruce got his Halloween costume today. I bought him a "pimp dog" costume. I have attached some pictures below. More to come on Halloween. He is so pudgy, he can barely fit in the large costume......

I got a "shower radio" a few weeks ago and I am loving it. This morning I busted out the acoustic version of "Livin' On A Prayer" by Bon Jovi and boy did I sound just like him......I love music in the shower....I got some good moves and vocals in there. I should start the shower singing tour...coming to a tub near you.

This weekend was ok. Friday Night Caren came by. We wound up having many cocktails, listening to music, and ordering some food. I really enjoy her company. Can't wait to see her again soon....

The rest of the weekend was "blah." The weather was horrible on Saturday. Downpours and 50MPH winds made for a shitty day. The wind carried over all day Sunday. I woke up Sunday Morning to Bruce and Sampson eating out of the garbage pail outside which tipped over during the night. Their paws and noses were covered in tomato sauce from the food tins from Friday Night and garbage was all over the yard. I looked hot (sarcasm) in a t-shirt, shorts, black dress socks, and flip flops cleaning it up at 7am. Thank God nobody saw me.

My brother leaves for NC on Wednesday. It is going to be weird having him live down there. My parents leave the week after Turkey Day. I am hoping he comes up for the weekend and we all have one last big holiday here in NY. I am hoping to host Thanksgiving again this year. Christmas will truly be strange without them here. I will do my best to make the Christmas holiday my own this year.......

I often think of leaving NY, but the more I think about it, the more I realize how New York I really am. I don't think I could do it. I have such a pride for this place. In my eyes, it is the greatest city in the world.....

St. Louis Cardinals, World Champions? What next an asteroid wiping out the earth? Talk about a shitty team winning the championship. WTF is going on? All we need is the Minnesota Timberwolves winning the NBA championship, an Atlanta Thrashers Stanley Cup team, and a Phoenix Cardinals Superbowl win.......and this wacky year will be complete......

Ok, here is a sneak peek at Bruce's costume. Have a great start to the week.....

  Posted by Picasa

  Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Fizzgig said...

Bruce makes an awesome pimp! He's adorable!

supplymadam said...

Can I be Brucie's hooker? Angus is not into apparel. My other guy used to let me do anything to him. I still have a Santa hat with his name on it and he would just sit still like Brucie there.
But Angus is still quite a character. Last night I was sitting on my couch and he leaped onto my stomach and put his head on my shoulder and went to sleep. All 30 lbs of him. What he lacks in some things he makes up in others. I wish he'd let me dress him up. I would have made him a court jester.

Anonymous said...

lmao. you're a trip. who dresses their dog up as a pimp for halloween?

afromabq said...

bruce is way cute! he just needs his pimp cup and he's set!

The Diva ♥ said...

he is so cute, all he needs now is some gold and platium chains.

Panthergirl said...

Oh, he is so cute!