Sunday, October 08, 2006

FOLLOW ME!!!!!!

For the best Corned Beef Sandwich in town.

There is a Kosher Deli in town that has a fleet of vans that read "FOLLOW ME FOR THE BEST CORNED BEEF SANDWICH IN TOWN" on the back door of each vehicle.

Friday Night T-Unit and I went to dinner and had a couple of drinks. On the way back to my house we spotted one of the Kosher Deli vans in front of us. I said to T-Unit. "Let's follow him and see what happens." T-Unit thought I was nuts, but we followed the deli van.

Everytime the van would stop at a home for a delivery we would just pull up behind it and watch. The deli dude started to become paranoid after about 30 minutes and 5 stops. Finally, after 45 minutes, the deli guy jerks the van to the side of the road and gets out. He was a heavyset Jewish guy complete with a "YARMULKE" on his head. (That's actually how it is spelled)

He says to us "Why are you following me????????!!!!!!"
I say "I want the best corned beef sandwich in town"
He storms away, slams his van door and peels out with the van.

We laughed the rest of the night.

1 comment:

mysterygirl! said...

Awesome. Seriously awesome.