Tuesday, September 05, 2006

I'll Have a Screwdriver!

I heard the funniest story this weekend. A friend of mine's father was in Omaha, Nebraska about 30 years ago for a wedding. He and the rest of the wedding party went out the night before the wedding to drink at a bar in Omaha. They go up to the bartender and order their drinks. My friend's father says "I'll have a screwdriver." So the bartender says "You want what...a screwdriver????" My friend's father says "YES! A Screwdriver!" The bartender says, "Are you sure?????" My friend's father says "Of course I am sure!!!" So the bartender leaves the bar area for about 45 seconds and comes back with a phillips head screwdriver and hands it to my friend's father!!!!!!!! My friend's father says, "A screwdriver is Vodka and Orange Juice!!!" The bartender says, "We don't have any Orange Juice, would you like some Ne-Hi Orange Soda???"

Hahahahahahahaha crazy people out there........

2 comments:

supplymadam said...

Oh my God that is too weird. A friend of mine was in West Virginia once and went to a bar and they actually had Rheingold Beer. yuck!
I don't know what's worse,that or Ballentine.
Are these people Aliens?

Fizzgig said...

only in Nebraska, right? WTF is nehi anyhow is it like crush?