Thursday, August 17, 2006

My "Friday"

Since I am off tomorrow (yippeee) today is my Friday. I can't wait for the nice 3 day weekend.

Saturday is the annual block party on my street. It will be my first at the house. From what I hear, it is quite a bash. Tomorrow I will be at COSTCO buying tons of food and drink and getting the yard in shape.

The theme of the party is "LUAU" and we all thought that was pretty lame. So my house, my guests, the house next door and their guests decided to be renegades and make our own theme which is the 1970's/Disco. We all will be dressing up from that era and I already burned a bunch of great disco cd's. In addition I bought colored light bulbs for the spotlights outside and a light up disco ball, my front yard will be Studio 54 come sunset. It should be a blast, I will be sure to post plenty of pictures of the party and festivities.

Oh, so we officially found out who has been calling the cops on us everytime we have a get together. It's the drunken asshole across the street and his illegal bitch of a tenant. Payback's a bitch because my friends work for City Hall and they checked with the building department about the apartment in his house, ILLEGAL!!!!!! Needless to say, the building department will be paying Scrooge a visit in the near future. Sucks to be them. They better buy earplugs because Saturday's Disco Night will be going into the wee hours of Sunday Morning.

5 comments:

Dawn said...

Hope you have a great pary!

Paybacks are the best hu?!?!

supplymadam said...

Does this mean your guests have to dig out the "disco" clothes collecting dust in the closet?

Fizzgig said...

That sounds like its gonna be off the hook!

Ha ha, I love paybacks!!!

Anonymous said...

how come i never get invited to your parties? not nice.

hope u had a great time.

Molly said...

Isn't it awesome to start the weekend early? I love long weekends, especially in the summer!