Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Bruce Hits The Beach!

  Posted by Picasa

Here in the "City By the Sea", Long Beach, NY....dogs are not allowed on the ocean beaches. They actually hit you with a pretty hefty fine if you are caught on the beach with your pup. I did however, manage to find out about a little cove along the bay that dogs can go in. I took Brucey there on Sunday to swim and play with the other local pups. I thought I'd share the pics with you all.

  Posted by Picasa

My favorite is the top one, where he is submerged. i am not sure if he ever went that deep in water before, but he was a trip to watch.

  Posted by Picasa

He spent most of his time along the shoreline just taking it all in.

  Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Last Girl On Earth said...

I love these pix! Do you think that you could email me directions to that cove? Seriously. I would love to take my pup there. She loves to swim, and the spot in Prospect Park is pretty tiny.

LAST GIRL ON EARTH

Admin said...

Awww . . .how cute!

Fizzgig said...

Now, that is only the cutest thing ever!!!! Looks like he had a blast! And he made friends, how personable of him!

supplymadam said...

That Bruce sure gets around,just like his daddy!

Vixen said...

What a cutie! Did you take any floaty toys for him to play with in the water?

Jenni said...

Those are great! He is such a cutie!