Wednesday, July 25, 2007

You Can Always Go.....


Downtown. Great song from the 1960's by Petula Clark.....but I am talking about the other "downtown."

It is 2007 and there are still guys/girls who won't go "downtown" for their partners. Can you believe this? I am stunned when I hear things like this.

Taking a trip "downtown" is one of my favorite things to do in the entire world...no joke. I could spend a weekend down there. I am like Magellan circumnavigating the globe......or Ponce De Leon looking for the fountain of youth.......I love the exploration and the expedition of it all......

Anyway, ladies....what percentage of guys would you say have no clue what they are doing when they go "downtown?" Like what percentage are good compared to bad? From the stories girlfriends have told me about their exes and female friends that I have/had, it sounds like a good majority of guys are clueless when it comes to taking a trip "downtown" which is a big shame. There should be classes or books on this. At the VERY least, these guys should be talking/communicating with their ladies to find out what/how their woman likes it done...I think that is the key....

From a male perspective, I would say......50-60% of women really aren't that good when they take the downtown tour. They are all over the place......they are like Lewis without Clark.....they need some guidance......

Anyway.....I'd love all of your input on this topic...I find stuff like this intruiging! I will leave you with "Downtown" as you reply......because when I have worries...I can always go............"Downtown." There may not be movie shows down there.....and the lights may not be brighter there.....but it sure makes me forget about my troubles and cares.....

4 comments:

Fizzgig said...

Funny. 99% of guys have no idea what to do. But I think maybe they do, but it was the last girl that liked it, and I don't. Everyones different. But for the most part, it's been my experience that its always too rough.

I on the other hand could teach a class. It's something I'm quite proud of! My momma always knew I would do well. How proud I make her.

And just like with guys, i think enjoying doing it, is a big part of it.

Lisa said...

If you really like someone it "cums" easier. Know your geography is alls I am saying.

Jennifer said...

I like going "downtown" too...It's great to make your partner feel good and it gets my blood pumpinmg too. I agree with Mon. Men are mostly clueless and it's usually too rough. It's been my experience too that men usually don't want to put in the time neccessary and are ready to move on when I am just getting warmed up.

Vixen said...

I agree with Jen R....completely.