Friday, July 21, 2006

The Price Is Wrooooong Bitch!

  Posted by Picasa

I was flipping around the dial (can I still say the dial?) when I came across "The Price Is Right" on Gameshow Network. Talk about a bunch of trailer park dwelling, no teeth having, welfare collecting, government cheese grilling, son of a bitches. Where do they find these misfits?

When they have to spin that big ass wheel to get into the showcase showdown, it is a fuckin' riot. You either have the 400lb bitch who spins that fucker so hard that it looks like the wheel is going to fly off and kill half the audience. It's either that or the frail wimpy pussy of a guy that can't even spin the fucker. They make him spin again because it didn't make it around a full revolution, how embarrassing.

What's even more pathetic is when they bid. They bid on say a toaster oven. People come up with wild numbers like $500. Then the last fucko will have to top it by a buck and say $501. Pathetic.

After the least stupid of the bunch moves on to the actual game after the bidding, they play these games made for a person with an IQ of about 25, yet these idiots still get it wrong:

Bob Barker: Tell us what costs more, the 20 pack of Duracell "D" batteries or a box of Rice A Roni

Trailer Park Fuck: UUUUUUUUH Bob, that's a tough one. I have to go with the Rice A Roni.

Asswipe.

It is a sorry state of affairs on that show.

5 comments:

Fizzgig said...

I still watch the Price is Right at work on my lunch break!! Actually, everyone watches it. I have a hard time guessing the prizes in the showcase, it's west coast pricing" I guess things are more expensive out there. So, I'd totally lose out! Prices and math are not my cup of tea! But the people they get on that show are definately hilarious! Especially on the older GSN episodes!

Heather said...

I can't bear to watch that crap anymore...

I think I got my fill when I was 11 and home on summer break...

I prefer Jeopardy.

Peanutt said...

Come on down, YOUR the next contestant on the Price is Right!!!!

supplymadam said...

Now this is why I watch The Family Feud.

Brownie said...

Hey, peanutt? It's "YOU'RE" not YOUR, k?