Friday, July 14, 2006

Gay Court

  Posted by Picasa

My days at work are beyond busy and stressful. For the past 6 weeks or so, I have not been myself. I get into work about 7am and I don't leave until about 6 and there is still work to do.

To pass the day and bring a few laughs to the office, we started "Gay Court." Tom, Christina, Costas, or I yell out "GAY COURT IS IN SESSION!!!!" The person who yells out that gay court is in session names something then we vote on whether it is gay or not. We then yell out "This gay court session is adjourned!"

Ok, here are some topics we voted on, you tell me in your comments whether it is gay or not gay.....

A guy drinking vodka and cranberry juice. (I say not at all gay)
A guy wearing a beach necklace. (I say not gay, nice try Tiny A and Sugar V)
A guy wearing a pink shirt. (I say very gay)
Calling in and voting for an American Idol Contestant (I say VERY gay)
A guy shaving his body hair (I say not at all gay)
A guy going for a manicure/pedicure weekly (I say get the cock out of your ass)
A man who owns a poodle (Flaming)
Tight straight legged jeans (Very Gay!)
A man who loves the movie "Jerry MaGuire" (a dick in your ass "completes you")
A guy with a nickname of Sugar V (flaming)

Ok, that was fun...lets see your votes and throw some gay court cases my way!

8 comments:

supplymadam said...

Gee I wonder who made up "Gay Court" That is great.

A guy drinking vodka and cranberry juice. I say not gay
A guy wearing a beach necklace. I say not gay
A guy wearing a pink shirt.I have to say also not gay
Calling in and voting for an American Idol Contestant (I say VERY gay too)
A guy shaving his body hair (I say not at all gay)I say depends on why he shaves it.
A guy going for a manicure/pedicure weekly (maybe the pedicure but not the manicure)although your answer was good.
A man who owns a poodle (Flaming-agree)
Tight straight legged jeans (Very Gay! I'm with you on that.
A man who loves the movie "Jerry MaGuire" (a dick in your ass "completes you")Haha okay agreed
A guy with a nickname of Sugar V What about Sugar Ray Robinson unless he call himself Sweet Cheeks Sugar V.
Ok, that was fun...lets see your votes and throw some gay court cases my way!
Is it gay for 2 guys to go to the mall together? I say yes
Is it gay for a guy to watch Sex and the City(I don't think so but my husband does)He also thinks Lifetime movies are gay until I caught him watching one once.That was a good moment for me.

ThursdayNext said...

Hey, I retracted the beach necklace thoughts! ;) Only a real man wears a pink shirt, btw! I say not gay! What is your take on a guy who looooves ABBA?

I am sorry that work is stressful and busy. I am looking forward to the time when you are yourself again.

Darcey said...

- A guy drinking vodka and cranberry juice.
Nah, not gay. My bf drinks these and I KNOW he's not gay.
- A guy wearing a beach necklace. Depends on the rest of the outfit. And the setting.
- A guy wearing a pink shirt.
I have to agree with Tiny A and say only a REAL man can pull off pink. Not gay.
- Calling in and voting for an American Idol Contestant
Yeah, gay.
- A guy shaving his body hair
Eh. We'll just call this Metrosexual. Or Andre Agassi.
- A guy going for a manicure/pedicure weekly
A manicure? Yes. A pedicure? Maybe not. The weekly part might be excessive, but I prefer my guy to not have scary feet. Maybe if a guy went for one once a month during sandal season, its not bad at all.
- A man who owns a poodle
Oy. Gay.
- Tight straight legged jeans
Gay. Or a bull rider with narrow-cut boots.
- A man who loves the movie "Jerry MaGuire"
Not gay. It might be his compromise with his gf for tolerable chick-flick.
- A guy with a nickname of Sugar V Hey, he wasn't the one that openly admitted to liking cannoli. ;)

R said...

A guy owning the entire 'Friends' collecion? GAY

Christie E. Little said...

Man wearing a baby carrier on his chest, like a Baby Bjorn, however instead of a baby..it's a poodle. LOL.

Oooooh How about a man in love with the movie Moulin Rouge Sooooo Gay.

Men "Shopping" at the mall together....sooooo gay!

Hmmmm...It looks like I need a nice gay friend to watch my baby Mocha while I'm on vacation, watch Moulin Rouge on a lonely Saturday night, with me...and go shopping with me when I can't get anyone else too.

Butchie said...

Interesting...

Fizzgig said...

This reminds me of the 40 year old virgin. "know how I know that you're gay?..." My friends and I do this all the time, and deem most things we dont like 'gay'.
It's loads of fun. If a man dresses up his dog, that's gay. it's cool for me to do cus I'm a woman, and it's in my nature.

I also think it's gay for a man to want to dress like a woman, and say he isn't gay, he just likes to wear womens clothes. I saw this on a talk show. Whatever, you're gay!

Unknown said...

Thats right musey I didn't admit to loooooving Canoli!!!